Topic: tribes aflter game lobby

Page 12 of 12
Snafu Organizer
rank 22
Posted:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:59 pm
quote : #166
profile : pm
Well at least you did touch the roof of firestorm.

I'll let you know Sunday.

Snafu Organizer
rank 22
Posted:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 pm
quote : #167
What a great turn out of six players and a few bots. There was a lot of satcheling going on because that's what terriblegas does. Most of the games were a challenge so that means the teams were even. Slapdash went the full amount of time, and thin ice was great, wish we would of done a paranoia though. We played every style but team death match. I barely took 1st in the last hunters game when i killed koss and got a 20 something flag point hang in under 15 seconds.

fLiP
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:06 pm
quote : #168
Type: ???
Definitely some great games tonight!

Made me feel like I was playing like shit and you guys had been practicing HARD over the past couple weeks.

This Sunday afternoon crew is starting to get pretty good!

You guys Rock! Twisted Evil
Posted:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:55 pm
quote : #169
Type: NTSC-U/C
Interesting games yesterday I know after the 1st game I joined I did not se who kilt who or me for that matter not sure if it was
an issue on my end or not.
I guess knowing who killed you gives a reason to go after them (in my case try to go after them)
I did hear quote I don't recall "I'll make a soldier out of you yet!"
It was 6 of us I think atleast for the time that I was there Snafu Organizer, koss , Cirrus, lordnikon, fLiP and myself .
if I remember correctly.

my only issue with yesterday was with all the game cutoffs sadly on the last 1 I was in if this was ends abruptly that's itt for me.
which lead me to leave without my ususal byes
Snafu Organizer
rank 22
Posted:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:23 pm
quote : #170
I was getting drunk at the end and couldn't make up my mind what to play and i should of just let it run. The preset quote " I'll make a soldier out of you yet" can come from anyone, even a bot and it is usually said when a flag is hanged or it says "you rock". I don't even think, on the very last game, i even said oops before i shut it down, but i did stick to a ten minute dm and stopped messing around with it.

koss
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:48 pm
quote : #171
I think that when we play with so few players, some maps just don't work. Particularly the larger maps, any ones that involve vehicles. We tried to play Dessicator, but that map is too complex for 4v4 (actually, i think we tried to play it 2v2 or 2v3) requiring Flag D, Base Gen D, and Field Gen D, along with requiring a flag runner, and base/gen assault, and so on. Its a ton of fun with larger teams, but doesn't have the same dynamic in smaller games. I feel like CTF in general isn't a great game for the smaller matches, although it works better on the maps where you don't have to spread yourself too thin focussing on more matters than a team of 2 or 3 players can handle. Many CTF rounds wind up at stalemates. TDM, and some CNH maps seem better suited for these smaller games, as well as Hunters (I've always hated Hunters but it actually wound up being pretty fun with the smaller number of players we have. I also agree with Da Man, it can be frustrating having too many abrupt changes to the server and not knowing what to expect. I am still grateful for having you hosting though, so thanks. Good games all around yesterday.