Topic: tribes aflter game lobby

Page 13 of 13
Snafu Organizer
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:49 pm
quote : #181
profile : pm
I think it would be great if it works again. All day today it was 2 on 3 or 3 on 2. When it was 1 on 3 or 4 i quickly changed it up because it was 2 on 3 and i changed one from the 2 side over first to the 3 side, and then i took 1 from the now 4 or 3 side over after. It did start out 2 on 2, but not for long.

Cirrus
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:59 pm
quote : #182
I'd be down for the clan tag experiment. Great games today. Can't believe I got stuck with a satchel Mad AND THOSE INFERNAL MINES!! Get me every time.

koss
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:41 am
quote : #183
Fuckin mines.... EVERYWHERE. I kept falling for the same damn trick over and over.

Pyroclasm was a really brutal map. I had no memory of it whatsoever. I never played DM (and to this day, in every game i play, I usually avoid DM because its too chaotic for me) but i was pretty surprised to see a map that I wasn't familiar with. TeamR@@kie was relentless on Pyroclasm.

Even though I've never been a DM fan, I have to say that DM and Hunters work better than CTF/CNH/TDM when there are 3 or less players. Playing team games with so few players just doesn't work. And like I've said before, the Team games that work best with such small servers are TDM and MAYBE CNH. I don't enjoy CTF with so few players. If we do go ahead with CTF, I think it works better when we pad the teams with bots.

I do miss Sanctuary a bit, we should throw that map in the rotation if we do some CTF next week. I enjoy Underhill, Sundried, and Oasis a lot as far as TDM goes.

Good games all around today, thanks to everyone who showed up for even just a few rounds.

Snafu Organizer
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:03 pm
quote : #184
Firestorm should not of been a tie, but DaMan wouldn't take the flag from me and when he did, he killed himself. We played for two hours though and the late new guy Demon, i think, is the same captain guy from a couple of weeks ago.

koss and Cirrus were there so there was a total of five players. I think the late joiner thinks we start at 4:30pm mountain time so he might be from the west somewhere.

Ending with death match on whiteout, with no remote stations, i think was a good way to sign off.