Topic: tribes after game lobby

Page 14 of 27
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu May 04, 2017 7:44 pm
quote : #196
profile : pm
That map was my choice because the flag is so well secure. I knew it was a bitch, but everyone can always vote. I can always take control, to be a dick, but i chose not to do that as much.

You guys have to realize that i use to, and still can, put everyone on the same team and just win, crush the bots, and go on to the next map on ctf with vehicles or with out vehicles.

2 on 2, i don't do that as much

i would like to though

everyone in the same transporter, let me get my fix of capping out on ctf then i'll switch game styles.

Cirrus
rank 7
Posted:
Fri May 05, 2017 1:51 pm
quote : #197
Ah that sounds fun with four people in the transport like the old days, but there's not a lot of satisfaction killing mindless bots. There's no glory! I know my two cents doesn't mean much, but I vote for more CNH and TDM like you used to do earlier this year. Either way, I'll still be there most of the time . It's cool seeing what wild card might show up Sundays. Surprised

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:58 pm
quote : #198
Type: NTSC-U/C
Late to the party and was just checking the site to make sure nothing was going on with the names
first .oc
then pokemon names
and this week Superhero names although koss and Cirrus made me double check with the actor names (I think Kurt Russelll was koss, and Nicolas Cage was Cirrus just a guess on my part)
I had come in as (Luke) Cage and after seeing Nicolas I changed it to Black Panther funny thing I came back on firestorm? and said YES.
and 2 girl players (avatars) fragged each other and it almost sounded like they were cheering for T'Challa , almost.

I did not say bye because I was grabbing something to eat and was going to come back but it was over and done by the time I returned.

In 1 round I had 2 back to back kills and those were the only kills I had at the end.

Snafu Organizer Tinkerbell a superhero; sure why not.
lordnikon's nick is currently escaping me :/
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2017 7:10 pm
quote : #199
I was Nightcrawler (X-MEN!). Those were some great matches. The paranoia round was intense at the end there, when we tied at 20 to 20.

Someone should have joined with Xander Cage from xXx, lol.
rank 19
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2017 7:57 pm
quote : #200
and with a BAMF it makes since why I couldn't recall your superhero name.
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2017 8:29 pm
quote : #201
*BAMF*

Exactly.

*BAMF*
rank 7
Posted:
Sun May 07, 2017 11:11 pm
quote : #202
I was Kurt Russell and koss was Nick Cage. I mean, Kurt Russell is definitely my hero. He's escaped from New York AND L.A. And he's survived THE THING. What hero has done that!?

Also want to thank Snafu for obliging us and putting in some TDM and CNH and even Hunters into the rotation. Those matches were A LOT of fun. Especially that chaotic FIRESTORM match. You went for our base so I decided to destroy YOUR base too, though you guys were on top of it. HOW MANY REMOTE STATIONS DID YOU HAVE SNAFU?! Always prepared haha. And Lordnikon you got me frustrated as hell on Sun Dried I kept getting killed by you constantly. The more angry I get the more I get killed. lol. good work! When a game induces that many emotions it's truly an exceptional experience. Thanks to DaMan as well for showing up as CAGE, always a blast. I'm down for whatever, next games.

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Mon May 08, 2017 7:04 pm
quote : #203
Good games all around. I definitely enjoyed the TDM matches and CNH on Firestorm. I felt especially good after killing Nightcrawler on Jacobs Ladder and stealing his yet-to-be-deployed remote station and immediately started deploying remote turrets. Twisted Evil

ALSO, usually after we finish, Cirrus and I play a few extra rounds. Da man mentioned leaving a match and returning only to find the server had been shut down, but me and cirrus actually took a smoke break and then hosted a server for a few more rounds. We almost always do this, so if any of you ever feel like you didn't get enough Tribin' in before the server shut down, wait a few minutes and check to see if we are hosting a match.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon May 08, 2017 10:13 pm
quote : #204
Dude, he was snake and was he in the thing, the first one? I loved the first "the thing" when i was a kid and escape from nyc where that one black dude had a pimp mobile and snake had to make an amazing basketball shot... damn, wow. I think DaMan was Cage and i only know of Johnny Cage from mortal kombat. Gambit is one of my favorite x-men guys and night crawler gets over looked a lot, but he can teleport and i think he is the only one too so i like night crawler.

Now the black panther is a name i have not seen in a long time so my vote would go to him. I think my name is the best for a super hero because she already flies around and can make others fly too with the pixie dust, and now she has a gun and you can see some of her cleavage, but i don't like voting for myself.

I thank you all for joining of course and even more for being good sports by picking fun different names that you like.

So, another reason i like capping out on ctf to switch maps or to end a game is because, when i saw, that when you're crushing on cnh, what else do you do? You're just beating the fauk out of the other team and that's not fun. What i use to do, like with DaMan and i, i would switch everyone's teams over and put the winning team on the losing team so then they had work to do to win the game, but that's it.

No ctf and i rocked at hunters, Rhimehold <<< the snow tdm map we played use to be one of my favorites, hunters or not.

So i hope you guys liked the variety, with no ctf games, for a change. I have done all humans on one side on ctf, kick ass and then switched everyone over to the losing team before the game ended to win the game.

I hope you guys can make it on mother's day because it's ladies night out aka female names only and just why can't there be a female bioderm?

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Mon May 08, 2017 11:39 pm
quote : #205
Snafu Organizer wrote:
I hope you guys can make it on mother's day because it's ladies night out aka female names only and just why can't there be a female bioderm?

Not yet sure if cirrus and i will be able to make it next Sunday...

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 pm
quote : #206
This past Sunday, I did play a little bit, I know Snafu, koss, Cirrus and myself were there. sorry I left a bit early. I see someone else joined for a total of 5 players and player 5 was?
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:23 pm
quote : #207
There were four players last Sunday and now there's a couple of posts that were deleted i think.

I did say we played for two hours and played everything except dm and there's other posts missing from previous talked about games i think.

Now i see i posted in the wrong spot, oops.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:10 pm
quote : #208
Good games with 6 players although I thought the fLiP was Huge until he showed up, some CTF, CNF and Hunters before I left with Snafu Organizer, koss, Cirrus, fLiP and Myself and mystery player Huge G Rection(? I think that's what it was)
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:57 pm
quote : #209
Yeah, that's him DaMan, he's an old friend of mine that i said, 15 minutes to game play, five players should be solid today and i did tell him i would play hunters for him as well if he would join and he did.

We played everything a couple of times except death match, but still, what a great couple of matches today and what a great turn out too.

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:19 pm
quote : #210
Type: ???
Great games tonight!

I guess I missed the CTF rounds. I only caught the very end of paranoia. Crying or Very sad