Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Mon May 08, 2017 10:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Are there no female bioderms? or do the female bioderms just look really butch, so we assume they are male? Neutral

Discuss.
rank 7
Posted:
Mon May 08, 2017 11:14 pm
quote : #2
I think they are unisexual. But whatever they are I'd hit it. Razz

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Mon May 08, 2017 11:43 pm
quote : #3
Quote:
The BioDerm Hordes are genetically engineered lifeforms originally created by mankind as laborers and HERC pilots. They rebelled against their human creators and took control of their own genetic codes, breeding themselves into better warriors.

Quote:
It takes only days to generate a BioDerm in special chambers called "biowells". Upon emerging from the well, they undergo a rigorous regimen of chemical and physical conditioning, virtual reality training, and combat psycho-programming. In less than a few weeks, these 'instant' warriors are more than a match for the finest of human fighters. In battle, the 'Reavers' unleash that fury that is part of the essence of all BioDerms. They are bred for war and live to conquer.

So there you have it. Looks like they don't have gender and are all test tube babies genetically engineered to be warriors.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Tue May 09, 2017 5:42 pm
quote : #4
You guys are bad.

Actually i considered this game to be racist, back in the day, because the bioderms were made by humans to do human labor, like slaves, to mine oar and stuff on other planets and they finally got a conscious and thought, hey why are we doing all the work for the humans that made us and so the bioderms started fighting back any way they could and of course, in the game story, they lost.

I'd say just put a dress on or put a flower behind a horn and there's your female bioderm.

nice legs baby, foot fungus might be bad though

look at those toes

The sooner you guys know you can't make next Sunday's game, the sooner i can cancel it.