Topic: tribes after game lobby

Page 15 of 27
Cirrus
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:46 pm
quote : #211
profile : pm
yeah awesome games. Two clan leaders on one team though?! Sad I got my ass kicked last night by you guys. I'm gonna need to buy a damn ps2 and tribes again just to practice, instead of split-screening with koss every Sunday. And your friend ain't too bad, snafu!

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:57 pm
quote : #212
Two cLan leaders should not "always" be on the same team. I hate, but don't mind, splitting you two up. I think you guys don't like that and you deal with it. Being on split screen you guys have the best advantage of using communication as a weapon or if i was koss i'd take a glimpse at your screen, being on the other team, and look for remote inventories.

fLip did piss me off on firestorm cnh. He was sitting back doing pop shots in heavy from the top of base when our team was still losing.

But now, hunters was fun, everyone is equal and fair, except me, because the host is and will always be the most vulnerable player in the room. My buddy Huge knows that, as i taught him, too well and i pissed him off once and he got me bad... little bitch.

I struggled and won every game i could and it was a good fight through and through, but i still should switch up the teams more. I did feel the teams were fair, but for shits and giggles, i can do a good change up like i always do but didn't and koss kept switching back to your team Cirrus so i switched him back thinking he didn't want to play like that.

Any suggestions would be considered and as for my buddy, i did do hunters, which i love, but next time he wants to, as do i, play a dm game.

And next Sunday's theme will be to pick any characters name from any video game you want.

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:05 pm
quote : #213
I only switched teams on Thin Ice in the beginning so I could help out the losing team for a bit. One advantage to playing on an AADS server would be that TeamR@@kie would'nt be able to switch me back Mad Laughing

The teams we stacked for many of the matches but cirrus, daman, and me didn't give up. Good games all around, da man definitely helped us pull a victory on Jacob's Ladder. Firestorm was a lot of fun, we were ahead almost the entire match but you guys pulled ahead in the last 1:30. Hugh g rection was good, you should get him to come back every week. fLiP=ONI=, it was good to have you back. Everyone who showed up helped bring some life to the game last week.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:12 pm
quote : #214
Koss, i have to say that you are WRONG. One of my most favorite things about AADS is that if the teams have a equal number of players on each team that the ds, dedicated sever or as i like to call it, the dedicated host would of switched you back over.

It was three on three and when koss moved over it would of been four on two and the AADS would of switched you back over anyways. Unless there was only five players in the room at that time. I don't remember

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:27 pm
quote : #215
LoL gg tonight koss

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:31 pm
quote : #216
Well two people didn't make it that said they were going to be there.

What a great last game of hunters on Myrkwood were second place, me, was at 90 points and first was at 130 with five seconds left to go. I saw a white flag and got stuck then i got it and hung it through the nexus right when there was one second or less left in the game to get 45 points and win the game

135 1st
130 2nd

woohoo

FabioFan
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:39 pm
quote : #217
Type: US-Massachusetts
I will try to make it this week just seems like every week I say i am going to play something comes up. Hope to be able to make it this week and if not this week I will definitely join a game soon.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:07 pm
quote : #218
Wow, what a turn out for a late night game of tribes. There turned out to be four players and we played for a good hour. Koss moved over to the other team during team death match on Oasis so it was 3 humans against 1. It was still 4 vs. 4 with bots so i let it go and my bots sure came alive as we won. First couple of games of ctf were good too and at the end of the night, koss and i did some cnh on firestorm, one vs. one, with no bots, and that game was a little one sided... i guess Twisted Evil

With 30 seconds left koss killed me and took my satchel and killed me with it. I never seen him use one before so i knew it was a rare kill for him and as for me, i got him a good couple of times with it.

Don't forget to post in the game organization part of this forum that you can make Sunday's game and make sure that you pick any cartoon character's name you want.

gg bling, looks like you're in and everything works

If you're new to this forum, you should go back and read the beginning of this thread you're reading now.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 pm
quote : #219
Type: NTSC-U/C
Today I was feeling a day late and a dollar short, so I picked Wile E Coyote as my name played a few games of Hunters with Freakazoid and ROCKYtheFLYINGSQUIRRELL.

Last edited by DaMan on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:39 pm
quote : #220
I thought koss was swiperNOswipping and after i changed from ctf to hunters, i thought he came back as you DaMan.

so there was

freakazoid
Rocky the flying squirrel
swipperNOswipping and
Wil e coyote

to bad not everyone was on at the same time

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 pm
quote : #221
for game tracker posting: who was who?
koss
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 pm
quote : #222
I was swiperNOswiping

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:59 pm
quote : #223
freakazoid is not registered here so you can't add him in the game tracker

Look at what the theme for the next up coming Sunday's game of tribes is going to be

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:28 pm
quote : #224
Well i think

DaMan was mighty mouse and he was playing good today
koss was Cameron Poe
Cirrus was Thrag and i don't know who that is off hand yet
hedwig was FabioFan
and i was Dumbo

There use to be a regular player and his main regular name was Mighty Mouse. It was always cool seeing him pop up in a game " here i come to save the daaayy! " and watch him play.

I thought it was pretty damn funny when i read " Dumbo shot down Mighty Mouse "

gg today

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:29 pm
quote : #225
Snafu Organizer wrote:
There use to be a regular player and his main regular name was Mighty Mouse. It was always cool seeing him pop up in a game " here i come to save the daaayy! " and watch him play.

I thought it was pretty damn funny when i read " Dumbo shot down Mighty Mouse "

gg today

I saw Freakazoid so he was the 6th player (although he won't be put in the game tracker)

lol
Mighty Mouse was me today, after about the 5th 'Dumbo shot down Mighty Mouse' I briefly considered drawing a flattened Mighty Mouse in a Elephants footprint.

my other choice was going to Puck the fairy from BERSERK.

Sorry about the transport confusion I tried coming round the mountain only to have you go around and not have the transport in its spot.
sorry about the teamkill / suicide on damnation(?) someone was by the flag on the enemy base and I thought it was a enemy guarding the flag and I still managed to kill myself after taking out my teammate.