Topic: Hello old friends!!

Page 2 of 2
Snafu Organizer
rank 27
Posted:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:58 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Sunday is the main day, but I could do a 9pm cst game Thursday tonight. From the main page of this forum, look at the center right and you'll see game organization and leave a reply there if you can join tonight's game and if I don't see a reply, I won't host until Sunday.

Snafu Organizer
rank 27
Posted:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:49 pm
quote : #17
No tribes tonight. I'll see you on Sunday's only.

carabel
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:33 am
quote : #18
Mang i would love to get back to playing my favorite game in the world. i just got a copy for my ps2 and im planning on playing 12 hours per day.

however i cant figure out how set up the network settings. never done it before. any tips/articles? many many thanks.

carabel
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:39 am
quote : #19
Looking forward to sundays brahs.

Snafu Organizer
rank 27
Posted:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:24 pm
quote : #20
Well i hope you know how to join. If you don't see the master list you will not be able to connect.

From the main page of tribes go down to network configurations and after you click on it and add or edit a setting from your memory card, keep everything on auto except the dns. You'll need to manually enter the primary dns of 142.4.223.231

142 is the first number then

There's four places for four numbers and just keep your 2nd primary dns number all at 0.0.0.0, check it and save it. If it works, i might see you at 4:30pm cst on Sunday.

If you don't see the master list room you won't be able to see or join my room so test it out before game time to make sure you know what you're doing.