Topic: tribes after game lobby

Page 18 of 27
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:44 pm
quote : #256
profile : pm
Dusty the crop duster, nice. That one threw me a curve ball, but i'm glad of how creative and the fact i thought you just made that up, that made it a fun name to use and it was real.

nice work

I was UnderDog and my buddy was TweetyBird and he currently has the original recording of Sunday's game for a nite or two to watch it and then he'll give it back to me.

Kansas1327
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:39 am
quote : #257
Snafu Organizer wrote:
Unfortunately you can't host a 16 person room through a ps2

You can host 16 players, but only 12 bots.. I think you mixed it up Razz

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:45 pm
quote : #258
Type: ???
We need to get that video uploaded and use it for recruiting more players!

Can your buddy not upload it, Snafu?
Posted:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 pm
quote : #259
Type: NTSC-U/C
bumping for video to be posted!

lol

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:04 am
quote : #260
No reason to bump it up and neither him nor i know how to upload an hour and a half video for others to watch online and i might need to edit it a little bit too. I recorded it through a dvd recorder, much like using a vcr and putting it on a vhs tape, and yes i could of done that too.

Does anyone here upload videos often?

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:00 pm
quote : #261
Snafu Organizer wrote:
No reason to bump it up and neither him nor i know how to upload an hour and a half video for others to watch online and i might need to edit it a little bit too. I recorded it through a dvd recorder, much like using a vcr and putting it on a vhs tape, and yes i could of done that too.

Does anyone here upload videos often?

I've uploaded quite a few videos to youtube. It really isnt hard at all. If not that, do you think you could upload it to something like dropbox or google drive?
Posted:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 pm
quote : #262
Great games tonight
I Fukt up and asked koss to host and everyone left out of six players

Zyclone came back and did hunters
We had a great turn out and zyclone should of kept hosting but he changed for me

My bad

Cirrus
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:53 am
quote : #263
yeah what a turnout for a thursday night! Cool to see Chak88 again.

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:27 pm
quote : #264
Good to see that there was a good turnout!

9:30 CST is just too late for me on a weeknight.
Posted:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:03 pm
quote : #265
I had fun, as always

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:15 pm
quote : #266
Was the seventh player last Sunday a Non-Member? not sure if it was or was not I think everyone replied who was there 'cept for mahself.
koss
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:21 pm
quote : #267
Played a few rounds of ctf today, paranoia and thin ice. After that I got disconnected and couldn't reconnect. The game said I was online but the server list wouldn't load.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:00 pm
quote : #268
Well three out of four players used Hanna Barbera names and there is one person playing that isn't registered here.

With names like

BirdMan and

Cpt. Caaaaaaaaaaaave Maaaaaaaan!!!!!!!! and

Morocco Mole and i didn't know that name, but my buddy did, he's like that sidekick from secret squirrel and there from like the sixties, i think.

My buddy was BirdMan and he was tweety bird last week. I got him playing tribes many years ago and he sure loves the satchel charge.

Its funny because i just heard of secret squirrel recently when i was looking for cartoon characters with the ability to fly and i found Atom Ant and secret squirrel popped up underneath.

Koss should up and there was some good gaming going on on ctf and then we moved over to hunters where i saw, i don't know how many flags he had, but DaMan got like 36 points in one hanging on hunters.

Koss, you should or just turned the ps2 off and on and that would of fixed it.

So many characters from Hanna Barbera popped up when i looked and i had no idea of how many so we may have to do that theme again.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:29 pm
quote : #269
Snafu Organizer wrote:
we moved over to hunters where i saw, i don't know how many flags he had, but DaMan got like 36 points in one hanging on hunters.

I got lucky and stole those flags I think 2 players kilt themselves and left all those flags.
but it seemed like any other time some like that would happen I could not get it done, I had 7 seven flags and someone took me out heh sad yet funny.

then at one I whipped out the machine gun and killed 2 maybe 3 people, but was taken out before I even thought of getting the flags.
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:13 pm
quote : #270
Well i did spell it wrong, but i was the Great Gazoo from the Flintstones. It was funny because my buddy was bambam and i had no idea he was going to pick that.

Then there's DaMan, once again picking a very old school name from Hanna Barbera... Hong Kong Phooey which is a dog that knows Kung Fu.

Everyone else could of just googled Hanna Barbera cartoons images or names and found one.

It was still really intense on Oasis and hunters on myrkwood and then there was tdm on Underhill with a little ctf on the side.

Next week i'll leave the hosting up to koss at 4:30pm cst and he can pick a theme for next Sunday's game, as long as he agrees to host. I would like him to know the huge challenge of hosting and how vulnerable you are when hosting and i would just like to take a break from hosting and make him host for a change.

I'm curious to see what theme koss and Cirrus come up with, if they choose to pick one that is.