Topic: tribes after game lobby

Page 22 of 27
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:13 pm
quote : #316
profile : pm
That's funny, i think i remember that too.

It was from the old original tribes forum at tribes.net i think and i think Bronco was one of the top guys there.

I think TKmasta might of made that. Him and i used to chat there a bunch before the forum went down for good and StaticX was there and was always down for a game.

There was even some tribes comic book sketch that someone put me in also or it was a very short cartoon someone put me in.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:51 pm
quote : #317
Thursday's game was great

We raced bikes and fought each other in fighters and then some ctf and ended with dm.

There was four players and we played for two hours.

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:39 pm
quote : #318
I laughed my ass off at the teamkills that happened as a result of people running each other over in the grav bikes

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:08 am
quote : #319
I could not see Fabio's room so i hosted after 10 or so minutes.

It pisses me off that Fabio will not power up, even though i put a remote inventory by the vehicle station, and so on another map i put him on the other team, switched one turret to missile launcher, and just beat the hell out of him by shooting him down again and again and again. When we were on the same team, i shot a bunch of flares in his face by a remote inventory, and he still would not power up and get some flares.

He has not played for awhile, but even back in the day he would never or rarely use them. He would just go jump in a bomber, do good, and then be shot down again and then sometimes he wouldn't want to play maps with out vehicles because he would have no protection and get destroyed a lot.

He does do good in a bomber, who doesn't, but he can't protect it at all, when missiles are involved at least.

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:38 pm
quote : #320
Type: ???
Snafu Organizer wrote:
He does do good in a bomber, who doesn't, but he can't protect it at all, when missiles are involved at least.

good to know....

Idea
Posted:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:55 pm
quote : #321
Type: NTSC-U/C
Did the February 11th game happen? post game talk has pretty much died and if there is a game its just a number instead of who was there.
ah well still have not worked out the kinks on my end.
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:20 pm
quote : #322
DaMan, make a thread over in support and I will do my best to help troubleshoot. I think I know what your issue might be.
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:17 pm
quote : #323
We did have a gg February 11 with4 players from here

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:34 pm
quote : #324
Lord Nikon showed up, right when i was going to shut it down, and i have not seen him in a game for awhile. So i was happy to see someone show up and excited that it was him. I was about thirty minutes into hosting when he showed up and so first we went against each other on paranoia and then we teamed up on slapdash and just had a little fun with the vehicles. After that we went against each other on firestorm and after that i thought he might be getting burnt out so i figured, to keep him around for one more game, i would host a intense 10 minute hunter game and it worked or thankfully he came back and then i called it a day.

GG man

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm
quote : #325
GG's snafu! I was doing some technical research on the DC side of things, and looked at the time. Seeing as how I was between tasks, I decided to flip on TribesAA to see if I could still catch an in-progress match. Paranoia was a hard fought match for sure.
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:42 pm
quote : #326
A little dm and then three games of ctf tonight and i switched up the teams. The last map, on firestorm, was me against koss and Cirrus and it went for the full thirty minutes.

The final score was 103 to 204.

My personal score was112 and 47 kills. A lot of defensive moves for me.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:20 pm
quote : #327
I was late and saw no room so I hosted

It sucked

I might host again, given a time

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:55 pm
quote : #328
Snafu and I had some good games this past Sunday, albeit later in the evening. Firestorm was a pretty intense competative match. I came back from 200 to close the gap at 600 to 700, and then Snafu capped the flag to win the match.

On the next map we were on the same team. I was laughing when Snafu took off in the transport vehicle to get the flag, and I had already equipped as a heavy and was running after him. I thought he was going to run back with the flag on foot, but he was waiting for me to come over there and fly him back. So when he saw me lumbering up to the enemy base as a Heavy, he was like "Shazbot!" and I was liike "Shazbot!" I think his health might have already been low, and I was low also from taking damage on my way to the base and we both died. It was pretty funny.
rank 34
Posted:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:56 pm
quote : #329
I was crushing lordnikon on firestorm and then he made some moves
to me that's saying " you're not the only veteran here buddy " and then he came back hard.

i took a break and left a 10 minute room of hunters on

we teamed up on some ctf
and i know people hate just going against bots
but if you have not played, for awhile, it was fun

using team work at times

i didn't see you running with me or behind me in heavy
you should of taken some pop shots at me...

or did you?

i have one person down for this Sunday
i would like LordNikon to host again or try to. Twisted Evil

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:54 pm
quote : #330
Good fucking games today. One of the best turnouts we have had! 7 players: fLiP, Rookie, me and Cirrus, Chak88, whitecastles, and another guy whose name I can't remember: something-rspns-something. I think he returns with a second name, too: something-kingdom. Good games all around, some DM, CNH, Hunters, and CTF. Cirrus and I had the victory on Thin Ice versus Rookie and fLiP until whitecastles returned and tipped the scales in their favor and they made a comeback. flip managed to get a ton of mid air grenades. Not sure how he did it but he wrecked my shit with all those damn grenades.