Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:03 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
The PS2's library is so vast, I think we all have titles we have wanted to play, but either haven't gotten around to it yet, or the games are a bit outside of our usual flow. I know some really dense RPG's like Shin Megami Tensai fit this description for me.

One franchise I really want to start playing, are the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games.

Are there are games you have wanted to play, but still have yet to dive into for one reason or another?

I am sort of creating this thread as a motivational tool to play such games Wink
rank 1
Posted:
Mon May 07, 2018 6:46 am
quote : #2
lordnikon wrote:
The PS2's library is so vast, I think we all need penis pumps and have titles we have wanted to play, but either haven't gotten around to it yet, or the games are a bit outside of our usual flow. I know some really dense RPG's like Shin Megami Tensai fit this description for me.

One franchise I really want to start playing, are the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games.

Are there are games you have wanted to play, but still have yet to dive into for one reason or another?

I am sort of creating this thread as a motivational tool to play such games Wink

You're so right, Lordnikon. PS2 library is massive. As many games as I've played over the years, I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. There's nothing I'm dying to explore though, but I do like to try out new (to me at least) titles from time to time.

Last edited by VitoSer on Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Posted:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:56 am
quote : #3
Type: Americe
You're so right, Lordnikon. PS2 library is massive. As many games as I've played over the years, I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. There's nothing I'm dying to explore though, but rs07 gold I do like to try out new (to me at least) titles from time to time.
Posted:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:29 pm
quote : #4
Snoopy vs the red Barron

Awesome funny airplane game at a slow speed so there's good control