Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
Azrial
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:35 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
So if you guys are unaware. We have been communicating via the discord on a regular basis. We are trying to get the AADS servers back up. We can get them to show up so far but they won't allow us to join. I have shared the discord a few times on the tribes aerial assault facebook page. If you need an invite to it etc. Let me know. I am Scott Richardson on facebook. You should be able to find me from the TAA group. I don't check here very often but I have facebook on my phone. I'm not really good at it. But there are a few people way smarter than I am trying to help. So if you just want to join up and try to help test or you are good at these things. Please get in touch with me. Also if you can find or contact Rico and beg him to help. That would be phenomenal. I'm certain he hates my guts but I was just a punk kid back when he was developing games. Hopefully he will forgive me and join in to help us. He may be able to do this in no time and we have been working on it for months at this point.
Azrial