Topic: ff11 ps2

Page 1 of 1
auron21
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:36 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
hi, i live here in ireland and have a broadband connection. been dying to get my hands on ff11, going to the states the summer and was wondering if i pick up the pack with the subscription and the hard drive ($100 i think it is) will i be to connect to the american server or any server when i get it all rigged up back here in the uk as it hasnt been released here yet...dunno when its scheduled for
cheers
Posted:
Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:35 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well you would need the FFXI Online kit with the game and the HDD. And also a US/NTSC PS2. I'm not sure how you would get it to work on an import system, possibly would have to have it modded. However I have heard rumours about not being able to play online games on a modded system. No idea though since I have zero experience with modding systems or any specifics.
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:46 am
quote : #3
yeah i mean like if i bought the pack over there and started playing it here with the ntsc ps2, as when i go to usa im going buy one, will i be able to still connect to the american servers or whichever servers they are from here in europe?