Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:45 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
sup sup, I recently got Medal of Honor Rising Sun just yesterday. I'm pretty happy with it. No lag, USB Headset, full control customization, fast loading time, 8 players online.

All in all I am pretty impressed with this game. The maps load very fast, and the headset feature is a big plus. I also like how you can mute individual players.

Anyways, just letting people know I got this game, for those who have it.

I was shocked when I went online and saw how many people play this game. There were like 60 SERVERS up...not players...SERVERS. So thats roughly like. 250 people playing. Pretty dope.

Last edited by lordnikon on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:35 am
quote : #2
The only thing I dislike about the game is that I can't find a sweet spot for the analog sticks. If I set it high, it goes too fast to control. The default setting is way too slow for me. Confused

The offline is ok. The first mission, where you escape from Pearl Harbor, is quite good. It's easy and simple, but well-made.

From there on, it goes down the crapper. All you do is run around, shoot Japanese, and that's it. You do get on an elephant and blast the living crap out of everything, but the cons outweigh the pros here. Sad

-Mytho
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:43 am
quote : #3
TheMytho wrote:
The only thing I dislike about the game is that I can't find a sweet spot for the analog sticks. If I set it high, it goes too fast to control. The default setting is way too slow for me. Confused

I spent forever configuring my controls and I got it down perfect. Set your analog sensitivity to 100%. Then set the Turn Sensitivity to about 40-50% somewhere in that range. I also completly customized my control scheme. I have L1 as zoom aim, and R1 as fire. X button changes weapons and triangle is for grenades....like in tribes aa.

You want the analog sensitivity at 100% as high as it can go so when your subtly moving it you can move it.

TheMytho wrote:
The offline is ok. The first mission, where you escape from Pearl Harbor, is quite good. It's easy and simple, but well-made.

From there on, it goes down the crapper. All you do is run around, shoot Japanese, and that's it. You do get on an elephant and blast the living crap out of everything, but the cons outweigh the pros here. Sad

I really won't be playing through single player mode unless someone is over to do co-op. My sole interest with the game is to hop online and bust some caps.