Topic: Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Page 1 of 1
DragonSlayer3288
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:03 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
MAN!!!!!!!!! I want this game SO BAD. It came out a couple of days ago. i read the reviews and was surprised to be dissapointed. MOST websites give it an ALRIGHT game type rating. Gamepro says its average (3.0 out of 5) and Gamespot gave it a 6.9 out of 10. Dissapointing i think so. i wanted so badly to play online and rub it in other ppls faces. but i dont kno if i should spend all my hard earned green on a crappy game like this. im renting it today, i'll update and tell ppl about it soon...... If u have any info, please, share. Think of the game addicts.......
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:05 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Sup slayer Smile Long time no see. Yea man that would be great if you could drop some info on how MOH:Rising Sun is. Since warhammer only has a dissapointingly low amount of maps (only 4 freaking maps). MOH Rising sun has leaped to the forefront of my purchase list. I am interested to see how the game is. Honestly, I don't trust many gaming sites, for they could easily be biased. Will you be able to test the games internet support? If it's dope I will most likely get MOH Rising Sun. I am a FPS addict.

FYI: TribesAA on PS2 is the definative FPS for the system. Get this game. IT ROX!
rank 16
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:41 pm
quote : #3
NOOOOOOO!!! ive been a fan of the MOH franchise since ps1. and every game has been beter than the last. its hard to hear that ea might has droped the ball with this one. i bet it has to do with so many developers defecting to activision for call of duity (which i herd ROCKS). hopefully this is a footnote in the series. im interested i seing where the moh franchise is going. i hope they go chronologically, ie koria, than vietnahm ect.

RIP Dark Slayer 5000
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:00 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
I am anxious to see if it's possible for PS2 players to play against PC players. But was this even coming out for the PC? I heard the PC was releasing Pacific Assault or something.
rank 16
Posted:
Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:08 am
quote : #5
thats exactly what i herd. but i dont see why the 2 games cant share the same multiplayer maps, being they run on the same engine and all. or maybe itll be like the allied assault/frontline games. in that frontline came out for the consoles than later migrated to the pc.

RIP Dark Slayer 5000
Painkiller
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:12 am
quote : #6
i cant wait for this game too... as lordnikon knows.. im obsessed with the game.... i wanna play this one BADLY!! ...ya and Call of Duty is fuckin amaizing too!