Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:19 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
OMG OMG OMG

WTF Didn't you tell me about it? It's THE best replay maker EVER. Driver's was good but it wasn't interesting. THIS REPLAY MIXER ROCKS. OMGOMGMOMGOMG I <3 it. I could make a good movie, make it full screen, record and never have to edit it on the computer and it would still rock. Real time mixer with awesome controls. Way to not tell me. (Ok now that I'm done ranting about how awesome it is I doubt I'll really use it but it still rocks.)

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:28 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I love how you can save replays. So if you own someone online, or there was a funny moment you can save it Very Happy

But to really own someone would have to be driving the same car hehe. Kinda hard to say "pwned!" when your driving a viper and they are driving a ford POS.

Kool thing about the reply mode is, it suits the game well. Since auto modellista has flare and style, being able to replay back races in an intuitive way really drives that home.

This game has suprised me in a lot of ways. From its wide variety of cars to its online club features. Great game. And something I am definatly into forming a community around.
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:35 pm
quote : #3
Ya I was suprised at name brand cars.

Posted Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:35 pm:

are you coming to tonight's game?