Topic: new eye toy game

Page 1 of 1
Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:59 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
its called CHUG ONLINE.... 8 players have a headset and the eyetoy and when its your turn you find a drink and chug it in front of the eye toy.. and everyone else says GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.. in the headset to cheer you on...the rounds go on u ntill everyone has had a turn to chug..... winner is voted on in the end.........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how cool would that be?
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:04 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Are you serious? Man this is the gonna get a lot of people drunk on their ass. Sony is realising a beer drinking game?
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:04 am
quote : #3
I can tell you I WOULDNT buy this game mainly because "chug" in scotland (if your a ned) means masturbate so that is kinda sick Confused Neutral

PS2 Gamer Tag : adams3428

games online with at the moment : Ghost Recon : Island Thunder | Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow | Need for Speed Underground | FiFa 2004
Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:22 am
quote : #4
but i think this was only a joke on the internet......i dought sony would release a game like that for the eye toy since eye toy is targeted for family games.
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:34 am
quote : #5
yah i highly doubt sony would release sony like that but its a great idea i do agree lol
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:48 am
quote : #6
No headset would be needed. Eyetoy has a mic and the voices would be more impressive through the speakers SC2 style anyway. (Yes I realize it's a joke.)

Posted Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:50 am:

Steven wrote:
I can tell you I WOULDNT buy this game mainly because "chug" in scotland (if your a ned) means masturbate so that is kinda sick Confused Neutral

What if you're not a "ned" but a er... "bonnie" or would it be "molly"? Anyway a game like your description would get the big AO from the ESRB, which I've never seen.

Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:00 pm
quote : #7
wow yeah the big ao... masterbating in front of a camera for other ppl to see would be pretty gay.. lol