Page Location: Home > Armored Core > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:11 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
To people who are new to the AC series. Armored Core is a very difficult game series and it's impossible for most reviewers to see past it's complexities and give them a fair review. Almost every review site on the internet will grade Armored Core Nexus as average or worse. Simply because they are unable to grasp the true nature of the game.

So my best advice is to rent it or buy a previous game in the series to check it out and see if it's your cup of tea. It very well might not interest you in the slightest and the gameplay might be too deep or precise to apeal to you. Which is fine since everyone has their own tastes in gaming. However do not base judgement on another gamers misadventures in Armored Core.

Truly check it out for yourself and get a firm grasp of what the game is about before writing it off.

Last edited by lordnikon on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:51 pm
quote : #2
Yea i played the older ones and liked them and i saw some shoddy reviews for it. Im still gonna check it out cause reviews can be biased alot of times.

*High Score on SWBF* 89 Kills -12 Deaths -19 Captures
Total Time Played: 6 hours and 48 minutes
Total Games: 67
Kills: 722
Deaths: 150
Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:42 pm
quote : #3
yes i do believe you need to get into this game to think its good.. someone who plays it really quick will not like it becaue its one of those games which takes patience.