Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
DarkLink
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:14 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
While I went to Gamestop I noticed that they had a game for the PS2 called Star Ocean Till The End of Time and I want to get it. I feel like playing a RPG, kinda futuristic, and it looked good and I don't know if any of you guys ever played it or even heard about it?
ESPN NFL 2K5
007 Everything or Nothing
SOCOM II
Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:20 am
quote : #2
Yea it's a game by Square Enix and my friend has it and I watched him play it and it looked quite well polished to me. You might want to give it a rental if possible.

Bawitback
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:24 am
quote : #3
An excellent game from Square-Enix. Its actually the 3rd in its installments. The first game, Star Ocean, was released on the SNES (JP). Where the sequal, Star Ocean: Second Story was released to the Playstation back in 98. This game has been put off on its release for quite awhile. Even though I havn't played it, I can assure you it will be entertaining. Cool
DarkLink
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:01 pm
quote : #4
I was reading reviews to have some idea of how the game plays and stuff and it looks cool but tehy say there is a lot of emphasis on leveling so I don't know if I'm gonna have the time to do so. If I could rent it I would but they don't have it at the store..The good thing is that it has old school rpg elements but it has new school too and real time battling which is what I love. The only turn based game that I actually enjoy is PSO3. I played Final Fantasy X but but at the beginning of the game the disc would freeze because it was scratched since then I haven't played any other RPG like that, I was really getting into it but then I never played it so I'm not a FF fanboy... Embarassed
ESPN NFL 2K5
007 Everything or Nothing
SOCOM II
Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:17 pm
quote : #5
i also watched my friend play this and it looked really good.. i think there is a good number of hours in this game also... I also believe this got good reviews... if its not much i would get it