Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
YouBlowinMyHigh
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:47 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well i picked Sphinx and the Cursed Mummie from gamestop. I read a couple reviews on it and it was only twelve and some change so decided to go head and get it .I like adventure platformers like beyond good and evil and the graphics on this game looked tight dan a bytch lmao roflmao So anyway i was very suprised to see this game had alot of potential and depth in gameplay and visuals. Im currently half way thru it and this has to be one of the best ps2 games ive every played certainly a must-have...for the price and the quality of the game. The game does take some time to develop as the first parts are solving puzzles and stuff like that but 1/3 way in things start to get really good. I sit some times and just look at the graphics and roll the camera around and just stare lmao. Even tho this game didnt sell well its definatelly a hidden treasure i would recommend anyone to go get a copy if they like platform/adventure games.
Posted:
Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:54 pm
quote : #2
ya I got a demo disk for it in the mail and I liked it, maybe ill pick it up...

YouBlowinMyHigh
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:15 pm
quote : #3
lol thought maybe for a second u might have been on the blunt before i read ur last comment roflmao