Page 1 of 1
Hooligan 77
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:56 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Mr. Green Idea Mr. Green
I want to buy RE:Out break. I hear the CO-OP gameplay sucks because you can only use chat symbols to communicate with other players during the game. RE:Outbreak #2 is suppose to come out next month. I think I am gointg to wait to buy RE:Outbreak #1. I am hoping CAPCOM added a headset or keyboard type of communication for RE:Outbreak #2 during game play..

My user name is myspace/hooligan_77 on Star Wars Battlefront.
Star Wars Battlefront and PSU are the only games I play online currently for my PS2.
TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:52 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
From what I've heard, Outbreak #2 is going to retain the chat system of the previous game. Neutral

-Mytho
Posted:
Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:20 pm
quote : #3
the first was was wxtremely hard unless if u didnt have alot of ppl to play with...hopefully they do add voice chat
Posted:
Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:15 pm
quote : #4
When ya think about playing re online really is hard because you could be new to it online and you could have some asshole ruin a big part for you because hes tired of playing the same part over and over again or something
oh yea do they at least got chat in lobby?
Posted:
Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:50 pm
quote : #5
Mr. Green
I bought File#2 new on Ebay for a little over 20 bucks. I bought File#2 before File#1 because I heard it has more online options. I believe there is a chat lobby where you host the game before it starts. You can communicate with a keyboard in that lobby. When I get the game in the mail I will fill you in on the details.

"77"

Star Wars Battlefront and PSU are the only games I play online currently for my PS2.
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:16 am
quote : #6
do you know if pal and link with NTSC users on this game as we didin't have the file 1 online over here but file 2 is and it is 4 player co op online

and by clan was going to start up days to meet up and work together... thats if it links up and enables us to join you
My Games: Hardware: Arena | TMB:O | Call of Duty 2 : Big Red One | Resident Evil File 2 | KillZone | SD vs Raw 2006 | TopSpin | Coldwinter | Crash 'n' Burn | Battlefield 2 MC | Area 51| Toca Race Driver 3 | Pro Evolution 5
Hooligan 77
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:08 am
quote : #7
[UKR]DreamcastUK wrote:
do you know if pal and link with NTSC users on this game as we didin't have the file 1 online over here but file 2 is and it is 4 player co op online

and by clan was going to start up days to meet up and work together... thats if it links up and enables us to join you

I am sorry if I mislead you. I bought this game on Ebay and sent off my payment. The seller never received my payment. My money came back to me in the mail and I decided not to buy this game after all.

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:12 am
quote : #8
I found this game in my 3rd new ps2 (last one fucked up earlyyy..good thing for warranties Rolling Eyes ) and i was sooooo excited about it!I mean the whole time i was at work I was thinking how dope this game would be.Then i got home and popped it in....BOY! I'm mad dissapointed here as Im a big RE fan but this game was just not what i was expecting online. I played for a good hour and the whole time i was lost/confused/frustrated/not having fun then i played offline and there was even moe frustration .....Maybe i just need more time with this because the pace feels so fast as i like to examine alot when i play as opposed to runnng thru every area Confused
Posted:
Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:59 pm
quote : #9
Really hard game to get into....the first RE Outbreak is pretty hard too so just hang in there...the strategy guides help alot ( they give you many options at times in completing a level - which is always good).