lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 12:34 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was just checking out Satoshi's TS3 stats
(I hope you don't mind me posting satoshi)

Un-freaking-believable. The thing tracks EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG. It even tracks where you shot them on their body. Like head, arm, legs. Even your walking distance in forward, backward and strafing!

The awards tally has so many different available awards. I can't even count them.

Is there anything this game does NOT have? I can't think of what it doesn't. This game impresses me more and more each day. Gonna be buying it soon.

Btw nice numbers Satoshi Cool

Last edited by lordnikon on Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
rank 39
Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 5:25 am
quote : #2
Star Wars BF had nice stat tracking but i think this took over as the best one yet
Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 7:26 am
quote : #3
I need to play more but I didn't know that you could check them online. That is so cool...btw mine does not look anything at all like Satoshi's profile. BTW..I've tried searching for you Satochi and I always get a message of member not recognized or something like that.
ESPN NFL 2K5
007 Everything or Nothing
SOCOM II
Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 8:07 am
quote : #4
Mir_wan wrote:
Star Wars BF had nice stat tracking but i think this took over as the best one yet

Yes I agree, Star Wars Battlefront has some reall detailed tracking as well. Its still at #2. It was at #1 before I saw TS3's though hehe. I think Snowblind is #3, could be wrong though.
rank 39
Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 6:58 pm
quote : #5
does snowblind track on the game or online site
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 2:43 am
quote : #6
Snowblind tracks them on the net, but the game itself will pull a rough stat view for you to check within the game. But all the real detailed stats are viewable on the internet. Here are mine if you want to check them out:

http://stats.projectsnowblind.com/statsPlayer/?uid=14110

Also when you login to the stats thing you can view all your friends or clan members and if they are online or not. So I can see if anyone is online or playing in games just by checking the stats section on the web.
rank 39
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 5:27 am
quote : #7
is there a way in any of these stat tracking where ou can get your members in your clan or friends list together and compare each member?
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 5:54 am
quote : #8
Well actually the Friends list page and the Clan member list pages both will have a list showing each player and their rough status. Below is what is displayed in these lists, and you can sort the list by the items I marked in orange.

Name
Score
Kills
Deaths
Efficiency
Deadliest Weapon
Avg. Lifetime (m:s)
Wins
Losses
Time Played (h:m:s)

Also when you view your clan page from within the game, it also shows a rough stats list like this, I think. However I don't think you can sort it from within the game.

OH another really awsome feature is the notices. Like you can be online playing snowblind, and then post a "notice". Which can be read from or written from the PC or Playstation 2. Pretty sweet. So like if you are online playing snowblind at say, a friends house, you could post a notice to the clan page from his PS2, saying "please come play guys we are bored, we need someone to kill".

And myself or another oc clan member could see that from logging into the snowblind stats page on the web, and then hop online.
rank 21
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 1:39 pm
quote : #9
Wow, that's quite awesome that you've linked my stats! I actually have played in weeks... I used to be in the top twenty in the following three categories: Melee Kills, Melee Attacks Made, and Fists of Fury Awards. I've now slipped to 40-somethingth, 20-somethingth, and actually I'm still in the top twenty for the FoF Awards. I really need to start playing again. Good thing we didn't go to Nationals for Science Olympiad! (states competition was just last saturday, I should have quite a bit more gaming time on my hands now)

Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 3:17 pm
quote : #10
ahh i c.. thats cool
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 9:31 pm
quote : #11
We have to play together this weekend you guys...I really can't wait to play again..lol I've downloaded like 20 maps so far and it would be cool to make our own maps and share them with each other. Back to the stat tracking, is there a website that explains some of the awards for example AC-10 Award?? Also, how does one get the award Most Cowardly..I think I know how but I want to make sure because I get that in almost every match.. Embarassed Embarassed but don't really know why Question Question
ESPN NFL 2K5
SOCOM II
MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 9:57 pm
quote : #12
Is it alright for me to ask: How large is each map, meaning the size on the memory card? Around 200KB?
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 10:29 pm
quote : #13
MICHAE2414 wrote:
Is it alright for me to ask: How large is each map, meaning the size on the memory card? Around 200KB?

I don't know exactly but I'm pretty sure it has to be more than that, I know that in each memory card the most maps you could have is 40.
ESPN NFL 2K5
SOCOM II
Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 5:15 am
quote : #14
we could have a custom map OC game
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 10:13 am
quote : #15
DarkLink wrote:
MICHAE2414 wrote:

I don't know exactly but I'm pretty sure it has to be more than that, I know that in each memory card the most maps you could have is 40.

200 KB * 40 = 8 MB right?