Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 4:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I rented this game and have been playing it for the last few days and im really impressed with it... it is a lot better than i thought it would be. The game has great multiplayer with a preety good campain in single player also.

I am really impressed on how smooth the online runs in this game. I have had no problems what so ever.. Sometimes the voice chat is a lil choppy but never that you cant understand what the ppl are saying,

They game has many modes of play also. Instead of capture the flag there is capture the bag which is pretty much the same. They also have the traditional deathmatches and even some very different ones.

There is a good variety of weapons and player skins also. The game has tons of maps.
Along that you can also create maps and trade them online. This is cool because you always have new maps to play on.. I have seen tons of the old goldeneye maps redone.

I wish this game could of used the hdd to save your maps on. This way you could save space on your memory card and let you download more maps.

They game has a nice buddy list also.. People who have this game post you name so i can add you to my buddy list

I think this will be my next game... I also would liek to buy cold winter..So far i think this is the best FPS this year... But that is just my opinion. Dont think im judging too quick. I have rented Project Snowblind, and played both versions of the area 51 demo. I still want to rent Area 51 when my game store gets it in.
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 5:16 pm
quote : #2
Were you a TimeSplitters virgin or have you played TS2 or 1 to compare it to? TS2 is a great game and is cheap now. Nikon should play with me now. Hmm i don't think it's with me though. Sad

I saw TS3 at GameCrazy but didn't play because it was the GoldenEye tournament day and I didn't want to fall out of my groove. Razz

satoshi
rank 21
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 5:48 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm OCsatoshi TS3, see ya there!

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 6:21 pm
quote : #4
Yeah, this game pretty much kicks ass. One of the best shooters I've played in years. Very Happy

I'll have to rent the PS2 version or wait for it to drop in price so I can play with you guys.

-Mytho
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 6:34 pm
quote : #5
no im a timesplitters slut... i owned the origional one and played it non stop in that day... I remember playing slpittscreen with friends against other bot teams.

I rented TS2 multiple times. I wouldnt mind picking this game up since it should be cheap now.
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 6:35 pm
quote : #6
Nice to see you jumping onboard my name in TS3 is OCdarklink. See ya there...Hey Satoshi I sent you a friend request yesterday...did you get it?
ESPN NFL 2K5
007 Everything or Nothing
SOCOM II
Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 6:56 pm
quote : #7
i changed my name on there to OCmir wan . ill send you guys friend request.
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 11:05 am
quote : #8
DarkLink wrote:
Nice to see you jumping onboard my name in TS3 is OCdarklink. See ya there...Hey Satoshi I sent you a friend request yesterday...did you get it?

Indeed I did! I accepted it and everything! There's a tournament at 9PM (EST) tonight for a Quake3 mod I regularly play (http://www.wireheadstudios.org/generations/), so I won't be able to get on TS3 tonight. Maybe later on, though, as there is no school tomorrow Very Happy