Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
Snake19
rank 2
Posted:
Tue May 10, 2005 7:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pslounge&message.id=97702

I know it is a probable NEVER happen situation but i think if enough post's are made in case for TAA it will send a message to SCEA. TAA was around when there was no greatest hits games at all (3 years ago lol). The criteria now adays is for 400,000 copies for a game to be a greatest hit, 3 years ago the number would be significantly different. Soa ltho it does not meet the criteria of now adays gaming i believe if we make some valid points at the linki gave you we might make adifference and COULD get this game as a greatest hit if we all try and use our heads. So if you have nay free time PLEASE check it out and post for support Very Happy!

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue May 10, 2005 7:32 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
It would have been great to see TribesAA get a greatest hits release because at the moment CERTAIN regions are having trouble finding the game, where as others have stores near them with stacks of this game on hand. More copies out there would mean more people could get it easier. However I bring up one point, and some people touched on it in that thread you posted a link to.

Sony will never repress the game because not only will gamers not spend $19.99 for a game they could purchase for 9.99 in its original form, but they won't convert it to DVD either.
rank 39
Posted:
Tue May 10, 2005 8:05 pm
quote : #3
i had a hard time finding this game when i was looking for it....i was lucky enough to find a pre owned copy of it a EB which looked like new