Topic: final fantasy

Page 1 of 1
kodabb51
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
who here likes the final fantasy games?? i really like them but i havn't beaten any of them Mad cuz i suck at rpgs lol

Metal_4evr
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:32 pm
quote : #2
Try FF9. It's my personal favourite and it's probably one of the easiest.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:59 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I never really got into FF series that much. However the latest art shots of FFXII look unbelievable. This dev team should just start making movies on the regular.
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:51 pm
quote : #4
I've played FF7 for the PC, I'm right before the Northern Cave, trying to get a gold chocobo to get the Knights of the Round materia, so darn hard! I havn't played it in a while though...(according to my ftp log, the FF7 saves were uploaded on Feb. 17th... I hope they're the most recent, I've reformated and reinstalled Windows on my machine twice since then, and several times on my mom's...) I should also be getting FF:TA for Christmas, that looks awesome. And, though it's not FF, I've been playing a rom of Chrono Trigger (SNES). Chrono Trigger is awesome, the story is just amazing. If you havn't played it, I recommend you do.

Metal_4evr
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:13 pm
quote : #5
I assume you play Graal Online because of your pic. I use to play that years ago but quit when you had to pay.

satoshi
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:33 pm
quote : #6
I quit at that time too (damn money stealing bastards), I just like the little guy, he's cool.

martianviking
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:55 pm
quote : #7
Metal_4evr wrote:
Try FF9. It's my personal favourite and it's probably one of the easiest.

I was actually thinking of plugging in a copy of FF IX (PS1) that I happen to have on hand and playing a little before FF XI comes out. I've never been big on the non-action, dice-rolling type of RPGs (but I've always loved Zelda, Secret of Mana, Soul Blazer, Magic Knight Rayearth, and the like).

Maybe I'll do that. Even though you just do the "fight, spell, run" options instead of actually controlling your characters, I still might be interested in an online Final Fantasy (like XI), so maybe I should explore it a little with IX (since it's just sitting there).

Hmmm...

DragonSlayer3288
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:36 pm
quote : #8
You got a point about FF9. But the BEST of the BEST goes to ff7. If you like rpg's, its a must.
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:09 pm
quote : #9
i'm at the last part of ff7 Very Happy b4 i go to the crater thing i'm trying to get cloud's lvl 4 limit break and the knights of round materia Razz this is gonna be the first rpg i ever beat! lmfao

Metal_4evr
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:00 pm
quote : #10
FF6 is the best. The last hurrah of 2d Final Fantasies...

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:57 am
quote : #11
I really want to try out Chrono Cross after hearing a few of the songs from it. Don't ask me why.... Very Happy

-Mytho