chicagodave
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:07 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
this is for swbf2 - the lucast arts dedicated servers have been down for at least a week now. maybe more. just fyi. the tech forums are flooded with complaints they say their looking into it but who knows especially since it took them so long to fix the first game who knows when theyll be back up. its unfortunate too since this game rocks so awesome.
Posted:
Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:25 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
So is the PS2 unable to host games? Is the dedicated server software available for swbf2 unable to send heartbeats to the master list?

I understand that having lucas arts host servers allows people to conveniently find a low ping server to play on. However the power here is in the hands of the gamer public. Just host your own game from the ps2 or setup a dedicated server on your home computer. The only thing here stopping gamers from having servers to play on are the players own unwillingness to step up and host a game session. I think everyone over at the battlefront 2 forums needs a bucket of cold water in the face. Someone needs to wave a big flag that says "HOST SERVERS EVERYONE!"
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:26 am
quote : #3
update finally tech support responded and said the servers are back up. i have not confirmed this but ill do so tonite. i guess if people complain enough they will listen.