Page Location: Home > Archive (News) > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:48 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Press Release - Agetec, Inc., a leading publisher of entertainment software, today announced the North American release of Armored Core:® Last Raven for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. The final Armored Core series installment for the PlayStation2, Last Raven is the most intense mech game ever, featuring a full story mode where each selected mission has an immediate impact on the ultimate story outcome.

Six months after Armored Core: Nexus ends, two powerful groups, the Alliance and the Vertex, are fighting for world dominance and victory hinges upon the “Raven” pilots. You are a Raven, an elite mech warrior who must choose sides between the fighting powers. Ravens face the ultimate decision in the fight for survival, either to fiercely defend their chosen side or fight alone and face the wrath of all Ravens.

Developed by FromSoftware, the Armored Core series enables players to customize their Core Units with a virtually unlimited variety of options, parts and weapons. Armored Core: Last Raven continues that tradition, but with improved gameplay effects, including for the first time mechs that continue in battle even after losing an arm, leg or head.

Armored Core: Last Raven is scheduled for release in Spring 2006. For more information on AC: Last Raven and other Agetec titles please visit http://www.agetec.com

About AGETEC, Inc.
Based in Sunnyvale, California, Agetec, Inc. is a world-class publisher of award-winning software and hardware accessories for the North American video game market. Agetec publishes many well-known brand titles, including: “PoPoLoCrois”, “WILD ARMS Alter Code: F”, “King’s Field,” “The Adventures of Cookie & Cream,” “Bass Landing,” “RPG Maker,” and the “Armored Core” game series as well as the growing list of titles found in the A1 Games series.

---

I just decided to post the press release as is. I am really excited Last Raven is making it to the US, and will most likely get a PAL release as well. I had feared that as the next generation draws near that they might axe this release. Thank god they are releasing it, as the new GUI interface tweaks they made were long overdue. I can't wait for this game!!