Previous  1, 2
DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:46 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Its REALLY a shame that sony does'nt include playable online demos on their official playstation magazine discs. like sega did with DC.
satoshi
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:05 pm
quote : #17
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
SolidSnake wrote:
I guess but demos dont let u explore all the games features and sumtimes demos are more like beta versions of games. So somthing thats in the demo may be different in the real game. I would rather spend my 5 bucks on renting it and play the online mode to the fullest

True, I just got a free online demo disc from PS Underground, and the demo for NFS Underground was shitty at best. 1 car. 1 course. Then again, maybe I just didn't like it, the controls were horrible (why should I have to practically kill my X button just to reach top speed? And the right analog stick is NOT supposed to be used for acceleration..) and there were no crashes! A racing game HAS to have crashes. I once ran head on into the course wall (looked like houses maybe?) and just STOPPED DEAD. Shitty if you ask me. Backing up and getting aligned again takes more time than crashing and respawning does...

</rant>