Page Location: Home > Archive > Phantasy Star Universe (Archive) > Topic
DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:46 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
According to 1up The US won't be getting PSU until the fall of this year Confused

Hopefully this will end up being a goof and it won't be that long.

The News article.
killer-elite
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:08 pm
quote : #2
NOOOOOOO Man Im finally getting a job and can finally afford to pay for MMORPG's.....NOOOOOOOOOOO well maybe I can get into Final Fantasy XI till this game comes to the PS2...

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:34 pm
quote : #3
The game is just barely launching in Japan. I knew this game wouldn't come out here this spring.
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:45 pm
quote : #4
Hmm... that's... rather dissapointing. I wonder if the Japanese version will allow the language to be changed to English? Might just import it if you can for the online mode, as I have little interest in the single-player RPG.

-Mytho

YouBlowinMyHigh
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:03 pm
quote : #5
Im just ready to play this game..... whenever it comes out. PSO on PS2 is gonna be tight!
Posted:
Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:04 pm
quote : #6
I already expressed my anger in other places. I have nothing more to say on this issue -_-
Posted:
Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:20 pm
quote : #7
this game needs to hurry up and come!! listening to the OST for PSO just awakened so much great memories..and aggrivating Laughing but damn they need to release it already
Posted:
Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 am
quote : #8
Honestly, I think it sucks that we have to wait longer, but if they have to bump it back to fix problems, then all the better. Launching in Japan now, they'll have a good amount of time to monitor the network play and fix bugs/exploits/glitches in the American release. I think they leanred a thing or two from PSO on the DC about hacking and cheating, so hopefully they will be able to take some extra time and place measures in the game to prevent that.

I'd rather wait an entire extra year for a PSU that was hacker/cheat proof than get it today and have to worry about dupes and BSODs and all of that griefer horseshit.

gRiMgRaVy014
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:44 pm
quote : #9
Einhander wrote:
Honestly, I think it sucks that we have to wait longer, but if they have to bump it back to fix problems, then all the better. Launching in Japan now, they'll have a good amount of time to monitor the network play and fix bugs/exploits/glitches in the American release. I think they leanred a thing or two from PSO on the DC about hacking and cheating, so hopefully they will be able to take some extra time and place measures in the game to prevent that.

I'd rather wait an entire extra year for a PSU that was hacker/cheat proof than get it today and have to worry about dupes and BSODs and all of that griefer horseshit.

Exactly, having a hacking free PSU is worth the wait.