Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well, I have been doing a lot of research for SLAI. If you got this game, and are frustrated, it is probobly because there is a ton of information that is left out of the game, and the manual. I don't know if the developers made some deal with Brady Games over the strategy guide or what. The lack of information on some stuff is pretty insane. I find some stuff out online and wonder how in the hell the developers expected us to find that out.

Anyways, I am going to be working on a more complete strategy guide. So if you are having trouble making progress in the game, or wondering what certain things do, it should help you out a ton.

I am going to try to get this up within the next 2 days.
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:48 pm
quote : #2
Lol, if the game is as hard to get into as you say, I'm relying on you to help me out when I get online.
Posted:
Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:16 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
The beginners guide is now up. Wink It has the specific information anyone would need to quickly get into this game without pulling one's hair out................as much. Laughing

By the way, I have the strategy guide coming as well. Enough time has passed that you can find "most" of the detailed information about the game if you dig at some sites. Some stuff is still hard to understand since it doesn't describe it in the manual. Hopefully the strategy guide will offer some insight into some of the capabilities of various option mods.

I can of course provide information from it if anyone needs. I may develop a more in depth guide here at the site about SLAI down the road. For the moment I think the beginners guide works great to help players get into the game without too much hassle.
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:42 am
quote : #4
That’s great news but how do I get hold of it?
I'll probably be playing this weekend hopefully see you online!

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:32 am:

Sorry im a newbie to these website!

Funny enough I found it under the Guides link! D’oh!