Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
JimSensei
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:12 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs3_sub/america/index.html

Features a walkthrough on connecting online, information on the LE package, and Sagas.

Keep an eye on that website, however, as if the Japanese site shows any indication, we'll be getting ranking pages.
Posted:
Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:21 pm
quote : #2
I am counting the days. Smile I have waited along time to play a MGS title online. Now that I have you on my jabber list we should meet up and kick some ass.

My user name is myspace/hooligan_77 on Star Wars Battlefront.
Star Wars Battlefront and PSU are the only games I play online currently for my PS2.
Nine
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:58 pm
quote : #3
I might have to check it out.

Currently Playing: Monster Hunter, NBA Street 2, PSO, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Animal Crossing: Wild World,
MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:43 pm
quote : #4
Heh, yep, I can't wait. Is everyone here planning to jump straight online once you get Subsistence?

As for me, I plan on at least playing through all of Snake Eater before going online. Get familiar with MGS all over again so I don't get pwn3d on the internet, you know.
Posted:
Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:20 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I am going to be late to the party when it comes to subsistence. I just don't have the money at the moment. I bought a few cheap games and spent a lot on the new Dreamcast releases. I already own the original Metal Gear Solid 3, so I am going to be playing that some in the meantime. I should have subsistence in a month or so.
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:07 am
quote : #6
MICHAE2414 wrote:
Heh, yep, I can't wait. Is everyone here planning to jump straight online once you get Subsistence?

As for me, I plan on at least playing through all of Snake Eater before going online. Get familiar with MGS all over again so I don't get pwn3d on the internet, you know.

I actually got to play a little bit of this title offline. My friend has the import.

I wouldn't base the game off of MGS3 original. The new camera really is that much better. In the ten seconds I've used it, I can't use the old camera now.
Posted:
Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:32 pm
quote : #7
IGN posted a review for Metal Gear Solid: Subsistance and the overall rating is 9.8. Here is the review if anyone wanted to read it.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/694/694781p1.html

more reviews outstanding: http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928437.asp
Posted:
Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:30 am
quote : #8
I preordered my copy of this game yesterday, I also received the bonus DVD. I alreeady had respect for Hideo Kojima, but after seeing the DVD I now have the utter most respect. I can not wait to play this game online and offline.

My user name is myspace/hooligan_77 on Star Wars Battlefront.
Star Wars Battlefront and PSU are the only games I play online currently for my PS2.