Page Location: Home > Archive > Monster Hunter (Archive) > Topic
Lunar Eclipse
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:31 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey everybody. For a while now, I've been trying to pick up the Khezu+ armor set, but I haven't been too successful thus far. Since I'm only HR15, I can't access the Khezu+ quest on my own, so I am always trying to find a group of people who might want to do it. The problem is that NOBODY wants to do this quest, so it's tough to find people who will help me out a little bit.

Anyways, I've made 3 of the 5 pieces of the set so far, but I feel like almost no one in the entire game wants to do anything other than Rathalos, Rathian, Gravios, and Fatalis. It's kind of sad since so many of the other quests can be fun. It's just that everyone is obsessed with getting materials from the wyverns/dragons mentioned above. As soon as I get the full Khezu+ set, I feel like laying back and relaxing in Monster Hunter because it has been such a huge hassle.

One reason that I really want the Khezu+ set is because I enjoy helping people out and Khezu+ has the "wide-area potion" skill, which can be great for the group. So when I'm done getting this armor, anybody who needs help, just ask. I don't feel like doing any stressful missions for a while after this, so I'd love to be dragged through the 1-3 star quests.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:07 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey I am willing to help out. I will play any quest! I personally am trying to get more Cephalos stuff. I would like to get a complete Cephalos set myself. I was hunting in Desert a lot last night. I really like the Desert. Trying to kill Cephalos' is super fun. I know what you mean about stressfull missions. Its nice to just go around and kill stuff and search for items to combine.
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:26 pm
quote : #3
Yeah, I'd be willing to kill Cephalos anytime this coming week. Just hit me up on Jabber if I'm on there.