Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
DragonSlayer3288
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:57 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I've heard from many friends plus the reviews that MOH Rising Sun is a disspointment. That just plain pisses me off. ALL I WANT IS A GOOD FPS WITH CHAT!! Is that too much to ask? Fuck this, im pickin up Tribes.
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:18 pm
quote : #2
koo tribes is a really fun game but there is no chat only preset chat phrases you can use Confused

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:29 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Once you get the chat phrases down, its really rather intuitive. I am getting really used to communicating this way with people. Honestly anything you could possibly ever want to say to someone is in that chat menu. You can basically fully communicate everything you want to your teamates. The only problem is it can only be used on dedicated servers and not on user hosted servers. In a lot of ways its kinda nice because you don't gotta be switching between the controller and the keyboard all the time. I wish there were some sort of optional external chat window, like a lobby chat. That would be nice. Like on Outtrigger on dreamcast how there would be a lobby chat but in the game....you can't chat...its all about getting your game on.

TribesAA is hands down a must buy for PS2 online though, most definatly. Specially since us members at OC can host a server right of our PS2's and set up private games.
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:26 pm
quote : #4
Did you watch my CHAT-TEST guide nikon? I taught you everything you know? lol

My uber flying and saying "Hi."

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:44 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm not sure wether I saw that one Apple. I know i saw your guide on the new config screen and the taa music video. Dude if you want I could just put up a page linking to your videos in the sites extended navigation and name it like "Apple's TAA Video's" or something. Just a thought Smile Then I...and others...would be able to check out all your vids Very Happy
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:25 pm
quote : #6
lordnikon wrote:
I'm not sure wether I saw that one Apple. I know i saw your guide on the new config screen and the taa music video. Dude if you want I could just put up a page linking to your videos in the sites extended navigation and name it like "Apple's TAA Video's" or something. Just a thought Smile Then I...and others...would be able to check out all your vids Very Happy

Huh? I don't have much space so I never have them all hosted. Just the most recent.

Which TAA Music Video? The dance party? lmao