Page Location: Home > Archive > Monster Hunter (Archive) > Topic
Lunar Eclipse
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:27 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Jim and Nikon,

Diablos is great isn't he? Monster Hunter becomes a whole lot of fun once you start to fight some of the more powerful wyverns. Yian Kut-Ku is mildly entertaining, but Diablos, Gravios, Rathalos, and all of the later wyverns are just a heck of a lot more fun. I had a good time fighting Diablos even though we didn't get much more than his tail.

I ended up playing some more and picked up enough Chrome Vouchers to get the GMR Chrome Heart and I was wondering if you guys wound up getting all the Vouchers you needed for it. It's unfortunate if you didn't since now we have to wait for the event quest to rotate around again. But in the end, the GMR Chrome Heart is not the greatest weapon, it's just easy to make and costs only 499z. It's a phenomenal beginner's weapon, but Great Swords like the Eager Cleaver, Rathalos Fire Sword, etc. are ultimately much better since the have good base damage, elemental damage, and much more green sharpness.

Well, I just wanted to say that it was fun and was wondering what in particular you guys are looking for now that the event quest has changed to Gravios Hunting (definitely NOT the most fun I've ever had). I'm up for hunting for anything since I can always use money, ores, and any items I can get my hands on. Maybe we'll do some Gypceros hunting or take on some of the stronger wyverns. They always drop some nice items. Just let me know when you guys want to play again. It was fun.

Over and out.