Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic
killer-elite
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
After you configure your Network settings with MGS:SUB has anyone else noticed that you can't copy or move the Network File to another Memory Card (Copy it) at all....I just noticed that it did this and had to dig out my copy of the Start Up Disk to be able to save it to my Other Memory Cards and Hard Drive...

Ohh I almost forgot also to be able to copy them to your other Memory Cards you need to delete the save file and use a game (or the Network Startup disk) that doesn't prevent you from Moving the save file....FYI tring to overight the file with the Starup Disk doesn't work intill you delete the file and start fresh (so you just cant override it)....

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:32 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea I ran into similar problems with Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition. I had to delete everything and start all over again.

So far configuring the Playstation 2 with early Dialup & Broadband compatible PS2 games seems to work the best.
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:10 am
quote : #3
pretty wierd if you ask me....its not like the save file would work on anyone else's PS2...

MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:27 pm
quote : #4
Yeah, it's a little weird. I almost always use the original Start-Up disc when I have to make/edit a network config, and it has no problems with copying, moving, etc. to/from the HDD.