Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:13 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
MAN I know someone can relate to me on this one. The game just starts its 8 to 8 full standard CTF match.

Your gens get destroyed, nobody is repairing anything, all the stations are destroyed, there are no remote stations, you can't find a repair pack, your trying to tell your squad something but someone kills you everytime you just wanna talk, nobody is mining the flag, both the main sensor and the main turret are fried, blah blah......

To make a long story short...nobody is doing anything at all, there are no flag runners, no defense, no turrets no nothing. Your sitting there trying to do 12 jobs at once and your getting no support. I don't understand how this is possible with 8 people on your team. Then there is one guy on the other team going. "Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Aw some.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome.." Like over and over and over and over again, which just makes you even more frustrated and angry.

Why does this happen.

But lemme just say one thing, goddamn it feels goo when you get some basic turrets up, mine the flag, and then get the main sensor and AA turret setup with a missle barrel and basically lock the entire home base down all by yourself.
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:24 am
quote : #2
It's hard to imagine, but there are times where it's 8 v 8 and you sit there trying to do something wondering wth the rest of your team is doing. I get so confused then. Do I cap to help us win? Do I defend so I can cap? Do I distrupt so I can defend? AHHHH!!!!!!
I usually try to get the gens up enough to grab a pack and run. Either or I sit and cry.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:58 pm
quote : #3
Apple wrote:
...or I sit and cry.

Dude hahahhaah you have no idea. I seriously would be imagining my in-game character collapsed on the ground pull out grass and throwing a fit, crying, saying "whyyyy....whyyyyyy". Like all hope is lost. Somehow though I regain my strength and then the game eventually starts to shape up a bit.

Last edited by lordnikon on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:09 pm
quote : #4
lordnikon wrote:
Apple wrote:
...or I sit and cry.
Dude hahahhaah you have no idea. I seriously would be imagining my in-game character collapsed on the ground pull out grass and throwing a fit, crying, saying "whyyyy....whyyyyyy" HAHAHHAHAHA Like all hope is lost. Somehow though I regain my strength and then the game eventually starts to shape up a bit.

They obviously don't get it.

It's called CHAT-TEST, idiots!

Rabbit
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:38 am
quote : #5
don't play with noobs ...

you should play with us VETS, just to name a few:

Rabbit (me Cool ), Apple Wink, WhiteDragon, Knox, Solid Snake, and many others..

are you already registered at tribesaa.com? if you are, who are you Laughing
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:55 am
quote : #6
Rabbit wrote:
are you already registered at tribesaa.com? if you are, who are you Laughing

Yea I am registered as user lordnikon'

I had to add an apostrophe to the end of my name because someone else already registered LordNikon, and I don't even think they use their account either :[ Oh well.
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Dec 28, 2003 9:20 am
quote : #7
Lol Knox hahahahaha
He's my main competitor on XIII right now (as far as clans go) and he's not only cocky but stupid. Oh well he can base his ego on the game and I'll have fun playing it.

Speaking of XIII,

Who else here has it? Anyone?