Page Location: Home > Archive (News) > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:46 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Welcome to Playstation 2 at Online Consoles!

OC is a brand new website, with the focus of online gaming on the home console video game system. Our goal is to unite fellow gamers, and give them a pleasant and working environment to enhance there online gaming experience.

Playstation 2 has a bright future in the online gaming market, hints of grand theft auto online, and games such as midnight club 2, and socom already premiere games on the sony ps2. Personally I feel the PS2 online market is only going to get better and better. Its about time an exclusive community for PS2 online gaming came about, don't you think? Twisted Metal Black anyone? Very Happy

Use the Gaming Schedule to post your gaming event for the game of your choice! Schedule tournaments and communicate with other players.

Hope you enjoy your stay Smile

Sincerely, LordNikon

Last edited by lordnikon on Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
rank 27
Posted:
Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:32 am
quote : #2
lordnikon wrote:
Welcome to Playstation 2 at Online Consoles!

OC is a brand new website, with the focus of online gaming on the home console video game system. Our goal is to unite fellow gamers, and give them a pleasant and working environment to enhance there online gaming experience.

Playstation 2 has a bright future in the online gaming market, hints of grand theft auto online, and games such as midnight club 2, and socom already premiere games on the sony ps2. Personally I feel the PS2 online market is only going to get better and better. Its about time an exclusive community for PS2 online gaming came about, don't you think? Twisted Metal Black anyone? Very Happy

Use the Gaming Schedule to post your gaming event for the game of your choice! Schedule tournaments and communicate with other players.

Hope you enjoy your stay Smile

Sincerely, LordNikon

Still feel its gotten to be the best it could?
Posted:
Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:36 am
quote : #3
I am more than pleased with how Playstation 2 Online ended up. It has everything I could ever want and more. The fact that I have TribesAA with dedicated server software, and 3 LAN compatible Armored Core titles satisfies me alone. When I started this site the Playstation 2 had less online tiltes than the Dreamcast. I never would have thought the system would have over 200 online titles. The Playstation 2 ended up having most of the functionality of Dreamcast Online, along with the LAN support to keep over 30 titles in North America and Europe online forever.

5 Years from now I will still be playing games like SWBF, TribesAA, and TimeSplitters online. There is so much to offer with the system I can't fathom what else we would need. In-fact at times the amount of games we have at our disposal is a bit overwhelming. Cool