Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:18 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Last night you were putting up some impressive kill counts DaMan. Have you been playing this a lot lately?

Those were some really good matches. We almost had that one round that ended in 35 / 35 tie. We were so close! hehe

Also, after I logged off I took a look at the bot A.I. for multiplayer offline. It is pretty decent. The bots have a variable difficulty. Meaning some are more powerfull than others. I was destroying the bots, but they did manage to kill me a bunch of times, so it stays competative.

TIP: To add bots to an offline match you have to hitup the Character Select screen in the match setup options. Otherwise you will just have the 1 opponent by default. You can add up to 7 bots.
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:52 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes the 1 on 1 matches with the sniper rifles were intense!
Looking and searching and then BLAM!
funny thing is since we were on Team DM when the other guys started showing up I was shooting without checking which side they were on (good thing you had friendly fire on)

Thanks Cool just the matches i've been playing online is the practice i've been getting.

Hooray for selectable bot AI!

1 thing about team DM, when the teams were lop sided it reminded me off outtrigger in the way the team with fewer people did'nt have to check their targets as much as the bigger team.

funny how the team with 2 kicked hiney of the 4 man team. (granted you may have been just hosting at the time.)