Page 1 of 1
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:22 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
AHHHHHHH this game looks so damn fun! I can't remeber the last time I watched a games gameplay videos for a hour. Even though EA sports maybe in offseason I feel EA games is still goin strong. This game looks fuggin grrreat and I'm glad as hell they decided to have it on the ps2 to
Posted:
Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:04 pm
quote : #2
I'm not so sure on this one. Did you get a chance to play the demo of NFS: Carbon? It wasn't all that impressive for me when I tried it. Racing around just felt boring, and the mechanics got changed up, so drifting is different and acceleration doesn't feel natural. On top of this, the "crew member" racing along with you is just flat-out annoying when he makes a comment about dropping back, then I end up in the front of the pack and see the guy trudging along like I didn't ask for his help earlier.

So far, it feels like Underground 2's bloatedness combined with the shiny presentation of Most Wanted, but that's just my take on it. I'm not sure how early of a build the demo was, but it's in the November OPM issue if you wanna try it out.
Posted:
Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:49 pm
quote : #3
Is Carbon all about drifting?

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:48 pm
quote : #4
Evil or Very Mad mannnn Ea's wrong for this,,,,,Carbons not even online!! That was the main thing I was looking forward to.
Posted:
Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:20 am
quote : #5
yeah ur right its not online for the ps2 i was disappointed with that but still i have the game and indeed i have really enjoyed and still am enjoying it , its been the only game sitting in my ps2 since it came out!!!!!

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:05 pm
quote : #6
carl250481 wrote:
yeah ur right its not online for the ps2 i was disappointed with that but still i have the game and indeed i have really enjoyed and still am enjoying it , its been the only game sitting in my ps2 since it came out!!!!!
yea im goig to still give it a shot but I think I'll try Most Wanted first though
Posted:
Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:12 pm
quote : #7
hmmm good choice, there are both about the same the difference is most wanted is in the day and carbons at night and carbon has a better selection of cars.