Page Location: Home > Archive > Phantasy Star Universe (Archive) > Topic
U-235
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:22 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ok the update opened up the gates to the planet Moatoob, gave new Guardians missions on Parum, Neudaiz, and Moatoob. A new mission is available beyond the Lakeshore Park Area on Parum where you go after the Gol Dova. The PSU updates only affect online play. The game will have to reset itself if you have been playing online and then want to play offline as to sort of "unload" the system file.

edit:

They did not give us all of these things that were in the announcement. The only difference now is you can now go to Moatoob.
Posted:
Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:46 pm
quote : #2
Everything they mentioned in the update is indeed there. They even added a video to their frontpage about character building and such.
Posted:
Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:57 pm
quote : #3
Ok well I did go thru De Ragan and I saw how to the next area. The doors aren't open so you have to go back to the crystal. I couldn't do the mission because going through De Ragan solo is very tough. I could have bought some more mates but I prefer doing runs of the linear line missions to get those, and I had an inverter circuit I had to buy. I did notice when I bought my Razorback Red hair that you can now get sunglasses, hats, and other things. It still says I have no guardians missions available for me though. Are they only available on Moatoob, because due to limitations of ICS I won't be able to join teams of more than 3 people and it will more than likely be awhile before I'd be able to solo them (in other words, I didn't check there ) Mr. Green The updated system file went from an original size of 2972kb to 2974kb, a difference of only 2kb. I know these sizes because the download takes forever on ICS, definitely longer than a normal 2 meg download takes.
Posted:
Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:38 am
quote : #4
You could get glasses and such before the update.

Beyond De Ragan are two more quests. There are new quests for Neudaiz as well.