Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:26 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
My Mrs just bought the Crazy frog game Sad Did America suffer from the crazy frog craze too a.k.a the Annoying thing? She just had a blast on it ohh and Lordnikon its a futuristic racer for your info Smile bit like Wipeout. Looks fairly good actualy which is suprising as it was only 4.99 GBP and is not that old. Will tell more if I play it but dont think I will for a while racer/driver games are more the Mrs department.

Laters

Last edited by Blast on Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:22 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Crazy frog game? What is that? Link?
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:17 pm
quote : #3
Wait a minute -- Crazy Frog has his own game!? The Crazy Frog whose ringtone-derived music debuted at #1 on the UK music charts? Shocked

Must be true, I found this link: http://www.crazyfroggame.com/

The Annoying Thing's already had a sequel, too. I'm afraid to ask more about it, but sounds like it's a good racing game...
Posted:
Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:50 am
quote : #4
lordnikon wrote:
Crazy frog game? What is that? Link?

Michael has supplied the link to the official page, thanks Smile Crazy frog started here as a mobile phone ringtone (Cell phone) It then grew to massive proportions and as Michael said had a no.1 single here in the UK with a cover of Axel F. The video for the single was the frog riding nothing just sat in mid air being chased by kind of robotic policeman. The game is just like the video excpet you are racing rather than being chased (in the modes I have seen so far). Reviews around the web are a bit biased in a negative way Sad due to the frogs massive fame he became quite annoying and so people love to hate him.

Laters