Topic: amplitude

Page 1 of 2
kodabb51
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:22 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
i recently bought this game and i just gotta say dat itz fuckn awesome Very Happy it has a ranking system and rite now i'm currently ranked 1328 lol..anyone else have this game or is at least interested in getting it?

Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:23 pm
quote : #2
kodabb51 wrote:
i recently bought this game and i just gotta say dat itz fuckn awesome Very Happy it has a ranking system and rite now i'm currently ranked 1328 lol..anyone else have this game or is at least interested in getting it?

<- Interested. Don't have it.

satoshi
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:11 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Afting looking up Amplitude on the web, I see that it's almost exactly like Frequency, which I play via the online demo that came on my net adapter disc. That game is hella awesome. I'm thinking about getting Amplitude now...

Link00seven
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:41 pm
quote : #4
I played a demo of Amplitude on my Network Setup Disk, and it's really fun!

I plan on picking it up, eventually.

kodabb51
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:21 pm
quote : #5
hey i wuz playing thsi online today and now i'm ranked 938!! lol yea so if u guys get this game let me noe ur name on there..mine is koda Razz u can search for players on amp Very Happy

Link00seven
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:01 pm
quote : #6
I dont have it right now, but I know what my name will be, it'll be Linkooseven Very Happy Laughing

satoshi
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:48 pm
quote : #7
And mine will be Satoshi. I'll put this game on my birthday list, so you might see me online on the 26th.

GohanBR
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:51 pm
quote : #8
I have Amplitude and I played it like two days ago. At that time, my rank was 55? (above 550th and under 560th). I don't know how it is right now though.
I wish I could be an active member here, but my Dreamcast is broken and I don't have a PC.

Black
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:02 pm
quote : #9
i scheguled a meeting for amplitude for tommorow the 22nd so come and play hope to see u there.

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:42 pm
quote : #10
Hmm.... All the stores near me have it for $40 new instead of the $15 or $20 deals I usually hear about.

Time to check EB's used section.

-Mytho

Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:16 pm
quote : #11
i played it on the network startup disk and this game confused the hell out of me and i dont understand what the hell is up with all the damb spinning things in this game ????.....

rd2k
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:54 pm
quote : #12
you gotta make beats and those beats add up to a song Wink
Posted:
Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:10 pm
quote : #13
I've had Amplitude for a while now, and I'm pretty sure that it's my most played game ever. After playing the FreQuency demo, then the FreQNet demo, then the full FreQuency game, then the full FreQuency game online, then the Amplitude demo, then the full Amplitude game, then the full Amplitude game online, I gotta say that these are the most addictive music games out there.

My rank right now is 255, but not that the rank matters in this game.
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 10:36 am
quote : #14
One of my fave ps2 online games. I've rented it about 6 times. Highest score was on Slipknot. Is there a Amp sequal set to development? release?
gRiMgRaVy014
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:32 am
quote : #15
OK this is a really old topic but ok.I got Amplitude last christmas for 10 bucks when I got home I tried to go online with it but when I got to the lobby there ws no-one online. I was kinda disapointed because this is my favorite music game. What I'm saying is we should get some games going.

Posted Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:42 pm:

Ok I decided to go on again just for the heck of it and there was maybe 20 people online about that number.I went into a game and man did I get owned.......