Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic
carl250481
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:30 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
When i try to complete the registration on my central station account so i can play on socom 3 the screen from my network access disc just shows this and it don't go no further

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p141/carl250481/NVE00003.png

hope there is help out there
Sylar01
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:05 am
quote : #2
the same happens to me feels like it crashes or somthing

Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:20 pm
quote : #3
I can never see the picture it says it doesnt exist Sad

I have had problems too connection to central station verified also by fanoid but I think I put the thread in the general online forum. Also as well as not being able to get into central station I cant log into my account at uk playstation or go on the forums. I think work is being done in preperation for PS3, the shop has also been down for ages.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:21 am
quote : #4
u dont need to go though the central station dvd (cuz it crashes) u can activate it through this website here.

hope this helps u people out who had the same troubles as me.
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:10 am
quote : #5
carl250481 wrote:
u dont need to go though the central station dvd (cuz it crashes) u can activate it through this website here.

Yeh I had been to this page previously and registerd and now have entered my pin Smile Once my serial code was input into that site and my acct created I should have been able to play hardware online arena but I could not get into the servers for the last week or so. I can connect and see the servers but join, better check all my details are correct.

Central station seems not to load for everyone, does this mean central station is dead? how long has it been like this? I have never seen it, wouldent have minded a look around.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:12 am
quote : #6
Hi all,

I have the same problem with Central Station. I'd like to log on with the link carl250481 provided but I need a network acess code. Where can i find it? I have the Network access CD and all the instructions but I threw the box away ages ago... Please dont tell me it is on the box!!!!!

Gudgey
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:32 am
quote : #7
I have a similar problem, i know my account name, but i have no idea where to find that 10 Digit number i am told comes with my Network Access Disc.

Central Station appears to not be loading as well...anyone know what to do? this is really annoying me, and i really want to play my new Socom 3 game. Please help.

carl250481
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:31 am
quote : #8
martybee58 wrote:
Hi all,

I have the same problem with Central Station. I'd like to log on with the link carl250481 provided but I need a network acess code. Where can i find it? I have the Network access CD and all the instructions but I threw the box away ages ago... Please dont tell me it is on the box!!!!!

well the code is on the back of a card in the instructions packet which u get with the slim line . If u have thrown that away u can ring sony up on (i think) 08705998877, i think thats the number and they will email u one straight away.

Posted Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:35 pm:

Gudgey wrote:
I have a similar problem, i know my account name, but i have no idea where to find that 10 Digit number i am told comes with my Network Access Disc.

Central Station appears to not be loading as well...anyone know what to do? this is really annoying me, and i really want to play my new Socom 3 game. Please help.

is this the slim line or older version
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:12 pm
quote : #9
martybee58 wrote:
Hi all,

This is exactly how I did it.

I rang 118 118 directory (ok I was at work so was free call) and asked if they had a number for scee (Sony computer entertainment europe) which they did. I rang Scee and selected the relevent options from the automated service and was quite quickly transfered to a call handler. They took my details including email address and I had a replacement access code at my email address that day. About 2 weeks later my network access disc and pin number arrived in the post which includes free hardware online arena. Once you have the network access code you can input it at the link in the post above and it is temporarily valid for a month. When your new access disc arrives you get apin which you enter that makes you account permanent.

On a side note I enterd my Pin in the last 2 days having enterd my access code ages ago. There was a field that indicated number of days left to enter pin, as I had had my access code for some time this should have read 10-15. It didnt it read 28 so maybe they have terminated the need to enter a pin.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:36 am
quote : #10
I am on the slimline version.

In the comment for mattybee, I can't see a card with a code on in my Slimline Instruction Manual.

Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:40 pm
quote : #11
Gudgey wrote:

In the comment for mattybee, I can't see a card with a code on in my Slimline Instruction Manual.

I think I read its on the back of your manual if you have a slimline? If you cant find it you will have to ring SCEE and get a replacement. If you do have to do that then you may as well say you lost your access disc as well then if you dont have one already you can get one with Hardware online arena on it Very Happy

Laters
Posted:
Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:42 am
quote : #12
Blast wrote:
Gudgey wrote:

I think I read its on the back of your manual if you have a slimline? If you cant find it you will have to ring SCEE and get a replacement. If you do have to do that then you may as well say you lost your access disc as well then if you dont have one already you can get one with Hardware online arena on it Very Happy

Laters

Spot on Blast

In the slim line manual i got the main instructions and a card which looks like this
and its on the back of here
Sylar01
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:31 am
quote : #13
Blast wrote:
carl250481 wrote:

Yeh I had been to this page previously and registerd and now have entered my pin Smile Once my serial code was input into that site and my acct created I should have been able to play hardware online arena but I could not get into the servers for the last week or so. I can connect and see the servers but join, better check all my details are correct.

Central station seems not to load for everyone, does this mean central station is dead? how long has it been like this? I have never seen it, wouldent have minded a look around.

Laters
THANKS MAN IT WORKED