Topic: Guardians crusade

Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I picked this up in a charity shop today for 30p thats like 60 cents. Not to get too excited though looks like I have picked up a copy but not 100% certain. The copy I have is NTSC-J, what should I be looking for in an original NTSC-J PS! game? I havent a clue. Ohh has no manual thats the big clue to it being a copy.

Any opinions on the game? some people say its the best RPG ever written some say its distinctly average. I havent tried it yet I cant get on the PS2 as its kids TV time, thats if it even plays on my PS2.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:41 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I am really confused. You are saying it is a copy? as in a backup-copy / bootleg? Yet it has NTSC-J on it? Even more confused. Please clarify because your first paragraph was hard to make out.
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:50 am
quote : #3
Yeh I am pretty certain its bootleg. The box art has NTSC folwed by U/C in two seperate white box's on the front. On the back it has for Japan only in a white box in the bottom left. The disc has art on it but it doesnt look too professional.
Heres a pic, not much use but I was going to take a pic of the front of case back of case and the disc but my cam conked out after pic one Evil or Very Mad I need to get a better cam.

Laters