Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:02 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I bought this for 9.99 GBP a few weeks back and its been in the pack ever since. Tonight as I decided to play Hardware online arena for the the first time I unwrapped this and was quite surprised to see this does not connect via USB. It connects into the slot at the back of the PS2 (standard not slim) where you connect to the TV from. There is then a slot in the antena for your TV connection to go into. A wire like on a radio runs from the antena to give signal to the headset, the headset takes 2x AA batteries.
Posted:
Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:12 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
That is really odd. I don't know how you could communicate with people online? Is this a PS2 compatible product? The data needs to transfer through the USB ports to be sent to other users. Is there a website for this headset?
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:25 am
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
That is really odd. I don't know how you could communicate with people online? Is this a PS2 compatible product? The data needs to transfer through the USB ports to be sent to other users. Is there a website for this headset?

I had looked for a website before but now found it via the instructions

http://www.power-play.co.uk

Yes this is a PS2 product but is not officialy endorsed. It did not appear to be working last night on Hardware online arena I couldent hear anyone but I did not attempt to talk as I was too busy trying the game out and trying to stay alive. It definately did have an effect on the TV though as you could here it activate as the reciver was switched on and off, I could hear the crack on the surround sound.

Laters