Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was gonna pick up KH2 until I heard about this updated version coming out so I decided I'd save my cash and wait. But I don't see any news about it being cancelled on IGN or Gamespot. Which leads me to believe the clerk at EB Games was bs'n to get me to go ahead and buy 2. Is this true?
Posted:
Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 am
quote : #2
Step 1.) Don't buy from ebgames / gamestop.

Step 2.) Buy from www.estarland.com instead. This is the best site for used video games I have ever seen. All games are in good - near mint condition and they tell you if a game is complete or not.

You can buy Kingdom Hearts 2 complete with all materials for $14.95. Shipping is only a few dollars if you choose Economy 3-12 days. And then it is only .50 per additional item!!

Seriously forget about ebgames / gamestop. Dealing with them is like spousal abuse.
rank 27
Posted:
Fri May 04, 2007 12:31 am
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
Step 1.) Don't buy from ebgames / gamestop.

Step 2.) Buy from www.estarland.com instead. This is the best site for used video games I have ever seen. All games are in good - near mint condition and they tell you if a game is complete or not.

You can buy Kingdom Hearts 2 complete with all materials for $14.95. Shipping is only a few dollars if you choose Economy 3-12 days. And then it is only .50 per additional item!!

Seriously forget about ebgames / gamestop. Dealing with them is like spousal abuse.

But is final mix plus cancelled?
Posted:
Fri May 04, 2007 1:41 pm
quote : #4
I have no idea. I was unable to find any information to confirm or deny whether it was cancelled.
rank 27
Posted:
Sat May 05, 2007 9:18 am
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
I have no idea. I was unable to find any information to confirm or deny whether it was cancelled.

......which leads me to believe everything may still be going as planned on it's US release.