Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:14 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey ced818 those were some great matches. What did you think of the custom weapon set I had for the games I was hosting? I was trying to make that weapon set like Quake 3 Arena. Where you have:

A default basic gun, rocket launcher, shotgun, railgun, and machine gun. The key was to make them all more futuristic and fragesque. Good thing the Sci-Fi rifle was a good replacement as a railgun for the one that shoots through walls.

Good games man! I look forward to doing it again soon.

(did anyone else show up?)
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:17 pm
quote : #2
You are right there Nikon. Classic matches and your custom weapon sets were perfect. As I said, that one weapon that can shoot through walls is a bit on the cheapside, but overall is very effective for a low amount of players on a large dark map.

But I agree we should do it all again sometime and hopefully we get more some OC members in
Posted:
Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:23 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea as far as OC matches are concerned that weapon that shoots through walls called the "mag-charger" I think, is banned. Its really no fun getting shot by someone you can shoot back at. Instead add the sci-fi sniper rifle instead. It has the same overall "rail-gun" effect, without the cheapness.

Also, in the subway do you remember me storming into a room and you and I just unloaded our ammo at each other? Hahaha there were bullets flying everywhere. It was complete chaos.