Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Nikon I know what you think of gamestop and all but its the only place I got here locally and I just don't like getting my games off the net. To continue though I purchased Dragon Quest 8 from these guys this sunday and I've had to return the game 2 times. The first one I got let me create a profile and all but I couldnt even see the intro movie, then with the 2nd I got through the intro movie then I got frozen on the oprening credits! Now I have this 3rd and final copy that they gave to me that messes up where the 1st one did! They say its my ps2 but it couldn't possbily be that could it? I mean I have copy of gta:sa that looks like someone took some sand paper to it that works perfectly fine....
Posted:
Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:20 pm
quote : #2
You asked the question, so I will answer it: No I have never had to return a game 2 times. Why? Because I don't buy used games from GameStop / EBgames.

Seriously dude. Start ordering at estarland.com. Check out all of the payment options they have:

Quote:
eStarland will accept the following forms of payment:

-US Customer: All Major Credit Cards, Checks, Money Orders, Paypal, or Store Credit.
-Canadian Customer: American Express, Canadian Postal Money Order, Paypal (International Verified Payment Only), or Store Credit.

There has to be a place near you where you can get a Money Order made.

estarland has Dragon Quest III complete for 14.50. Not only will this game arrive to your house complete, but in Near Mint condition or better. I have ordered over 100 games from estarland and they have all arrived in pristine condition. They don't sell trashed video games to their customers.

Get this dude, I put in an order and they ended up running out of a complete copy of the game I wanted. It was missing the manual. So they actually called my house to talk to me about it before mailing out the game. They were more than happy to and refunded me the money for that game.

estarland is the greatest used video game store in existance right now.
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:08 am
quote : #3
I second nikon on that. eStarland is pure awesome. Every used game I have bought from them has been pristine. If you have to get a money order to send out, it is well worth the effort.

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:00 pm
quote : #4
......aight you guys. I'll try the place out. It makes me think of amazon except instead of good deals on basically nothing but music its on games instead.
Posted:
Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:56 pm
quote : #5
I havent had to return a game twice since the C64 days ! ! Dam Cyberball !

Am i showing my age ? lol