Topic: Glasses

Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:27 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Anyone ever played with Eye trek or anything similar? whats it like on Ps2? I Never knew much about these things until today but it does not sound good for your eyes?

Heres a link to the kind of thing I am talking about http://www.swapcycle.co.uk/detail.asp?id=5224

Laters
Posted:
Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I doubt these goggles would have the refresh rate to support intense gaming. If you have ever tried to play a fast game (such as a racer) on a older or technically deficient LCD screen, you would notice that behind moving objects, a trail appears. It's likened to looking at a ghost. The reason behind this is that the screen does not refresh the signal quickly enough to provide a cohesive picture. I've heard that these goggles are notorious for having poor quality LCD screens. You'd be better off doing research into buying a real LCD TV rather than a pair of screen-mounted goggles.
Posted:
Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:23 pm
quote : #3
TheMytho wrote:
I doubt these goggles would have the refresh rate to support intense gaming. If you have ever tried to play a fast game (such as a racer) on a older or technically deficient LCD screen, you would notice that behind moving objects, a trail appears. It's likened to looking at a ghost. The reason behind this is that the screen does not refresh the signal quickly enough to provide a cohesive picture. I've heard that these goggles are notorious for having poor quality LCD screens. You'd be better off doing research into buying a real LCD TV rather than a pair of screen-mounted goggles.

Thanks for the information Smile I may pick up some if I find any dirt cheap or if I can swop for something I dont want on a swop site like the one linked above. Thanks again.

Laters