Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic
guyver2077
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:11 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i might have missed the topic ealier but which headset for ps2 is worth getting...price and compatabiluty wise...........

MasterChief
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:08 am
quote : #2
well besides the many crappy after market products, theres only 2 real games in town. theres the one i have, the official ps2 headset made by logitech. id compaire it to a simple walkman headphone with a mic coming out. but its no frills, all i can say is adequate, nothing bad, nothing spetacular.
than theres the grand dady of then all, the stand alone logitech. sooooo sweet. its got a comfy earpad, not just simple foam like mine. an it comes with 3 of um! for every preference. ist made super solid, and just looks so damned cool!! the only reason i bought the one i have cause the logitech wasnt available yet. and i think its only 10 bucks more.

RIP Dark Slayer 5000
guyver2077
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:59 am
quote : #3
kool thx...how does it connect usb??? and is the usb cable long because my damn kb's cable is like really short and i hate that

MasterChief
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:19 pm
quote : #4
lol. youll have no problem with the length. its REDICULUSLY long. like, twice as .long as the controller cable. but once again, i can only speak on the one i own.

yeah, and whats up with that short kb cables? i gotta stand like 1 foot from the screen when i wanna communicate in tmbo

which headset did you decide on?

RIP Dark Slayer 5000
Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:34 pm
quote : #5
masterchief wrote:
lol. youll have no problem with the length. its REDICULUSLY long. like, twice as .long as the controller cable. but once again, i can only speak on the one i own.

yeah, and whats up with that short kb cables? i gotta stand like 1 foot from the screen when i wanna communicate in tmbo

which headset did you decide on?

KB's are meant for computers. That's why.

MasterChief
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:38 pm
quote : #6
than they shouldnt advertise them as ps2 kbs, should they?

RIP Dark Slayer 5000
guyver2077
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:56 pm
quote : #7
hey about the netplay keyboard....havent heard people comparing that one ...is it any good....its the controller with k/b in the middle