satoshi
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:39 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
TheMytho wrote:
I've relocated to Pandemonium and I'm willing to buy new members world passes. Smile I'm the only OC member on there, but the rest of the gang I usually hang around with are a group of fine players.

I don't know how much longer I'll be power-playing (my own term that originated from an obsessed friend on Everquest. means devoting your heart, soul and mind to this game) on FFXI, especially with the nearing release of Doom 3 and my other personal Hell (band camp). But hey, if your interested, get acquanited with our group while we're still on summer break! Mr. Green

-Mytho

Doom 3!!! Doom 3!!! Doom 3!!! Er, sorry, I'm just really hyped about this game. And with my new PC that'll be arriving (or, at least the parts will be, I'll build it on my own) soon, I'll be able to play this wonderful game!

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:04 am
quote : #17
I'm going to be slowly accumlating parts for a new PC this fall. I still have a good PC, but I want to get an Athlon 64-bit CPU. (which my mobo doesn't support)

I will not be able to run Doom 3 on the highest settings, but I'm expecting it to perform fairly well.

-Mytho
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:57 am
quote : #18
Yea, I won't get the highest settings either, but after looking at the article on HardOCP, it should run fairly well on even my mom's machine (decent processor, horrible graphics card) and still look pretty nice. I, however, didn't go for a 64-bit processor. It would've cost more and I probably wouldn't have noticed much of a performance increase. I just went for an AMD Athlon XP 3200+, which should suit me just fine for a couple of years.

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:36 am
quote : #19
Right now, I'm on a P4 2.4 GHZ, 512 MBs of RAM and a Geforce4 Ti 4200 (prolly be able to run the medium settings at 800X600). I wanted to try and get the system that HardOCP reccomended for Doom 3, but I will probably end up upgrading this PC for the time being. I'll probably get a gig of ram, a Geforce 6800 (when I get the money) and look into a new processor. I don't really imagine myself getting the next generation of consoles (as I'm happy with what I have now).

-Mytho