Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Kannibal
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Today I decided to mess around with my USB Keyboard and mouse on my Grinder(Second PS2 I just bought today in replacement of the Murcielago(First PS2) with the chance of getting a mint condition PSHDD already attached to it). It all started when I was playing SOCOM 3 to get the download you need to play online. when I finished, I just remmebered that you can type to people in alternate to using the Logitech PS2 Headset. So I plugged the sucker in and boom! Unreal Tournament popped in my head. I finished my game and immedeatly loged off and popped in Unreal Tournament. When I was playing I got really exited and decided to try as many games as possible until i got bored of booting nearly all my games(27/46) into the Grinder.

I have tried looking for a list of M+K compatible games on the internet but most of them mentioned either a PC or selling PS2 peripherals and much other things.
The only games I know have some kind of effect are as listed: [-] =Game Name, [*] =The Effect
-Unreal Tournament
*Full Game Play Compatability
-Armored Core
*Emblem creato and I think menu manuver
-SOCOM
*Menu Manuver and chat(Online Ony)
-Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
*Menu Manuver and chat (Online only)

Plus some other games that I forgot if they do or do not!

If any of you guys know any links or know of any games not listed here with some type of effect please post up in here and thanks for reading this you guys! you guys rock.....
Posted:
Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:14 pm
quote : #2
Half-Life on the PS2 can use the mouse and keyboard.

Kannibal
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:46 pm
quote : #3
I wonder what thetarget point was for making that available? I am guessing that one of the game devleoper teams asked sony that before releasing the fullblown final of the PS2.